Chapter 18 - Beautiful Date in the Night

Start from the beginning

"Shall we start?" she waits for an answer from me.

I nod my head with a gentle smile and moves towards her. We both keep looking at each other's eyes without even blinking for a second.

She entwine her hands in mine, I pull her to me who in turn falls on my chest holding my arms for the support.

"We have just two days to finish our practice. After that we have the competition" she shares her worry with me while doing the movements.

"Don't worry...We will win" I said with lot of hope.

The song continues from where we left the other day,

oa oa oa

oorellaam kaNmoodi thoonggum

Oh! The whole city sleeps closing their eyes

oasaigaL illaadha iravae oa oa oa

The soundless night! Oh!

naan mattum thoonggaamal aenggi unpoala kaaykindRaen nilavae

It is only me who do not sleep yearning (for her) and withering like you Oh moon!

kalaabam poalaadum kanavil vaazhkindRaenae

I live in a dream that dances like the peacock's colorful tail feathers!

kai neetti unnai theeNdavae paarthaen

I stretched my hands to caress you.

aen adhil thoatRaen

and why did I fail doing it?

aen mudhal mutham thara thaamadham aagudhu

Why does it take forever to give my first kiss?

thaamarai vaegudhu

The lotus is about to bloom (yearns and burns within)

thaamarai vaegudhu

The lotus is about to bloom (yearns and burns within)

The lyrics portray my heart to her, she feels lost in my eyes. We both stand close joining our foreheads together, breathing heavily. I wanted to steal this moment with her, wanted to abduct her forever...all my erotic feelings arouse again having her close enough and controlling myself is the toughest part.

I slide down my hands on her body, sneaks into her top rubbing her skinny waist with my bare hands. I could sense the spark and shiver in her body. Her hold on my chest becomes tight, she starts crunching my shirt of unable to bear my touch. I move my hands up on her body, touching all her sensual parts, making her burning in my touch. I hide myself in the crook of her neck and giving her a smooch on her cleavages.

I buried my face on her smooth silky skin and gets into a sense when I hear her moan, "Arjun"

I wanted to take her right now and mark her as mine...but I wanted to claim her as my love with her permission...I want her to accept me whole heartedly. I want her to be mine only when she trusts me. I have to build that trust; I will wait till that time. I wanted to prove that I am claiming her soul not her body.

I wonder thinking how come suddenly I become so good ... anything for her. We both get separated, for once she looks confused looking at me and my behavior but soon she understands and blush thinking about our closeness sometime before.

We walk out from the auditorium after the practice; I just accompany her till her hostel. She stops at the entrance and looking at me expecting something from me.