Chapter 49: Bad Tidings

(Y/n's POV)

Bill was already at the other side the portal. Lightning started to strike everywhere.

"We gotta get that thing closed!" Ford shouted as he pulled out his anti-gravity gun.

Okay, I knew what we had to do, if Bill wasn't coming back then we will have to be forced to close this portal.

The wind started to pick up and the portal started to glow brightly for some unknown reason. Someone was coming out of the portal. It was a girl, with yellow hair and in a white long dress.

"Whose that!?" Dipper shouted.

"I....don't....know." I said as I backed away.

"Ahh~ so this is the 'new' world. And I'm guessing you all here are friends with my dear brother?" The girl looked at us.

"Are you Bill's sister? Mill?" I asked from a distance.

"Why yes I am? And who shall you be." She said with a smirk.

She was definately Bill's sister she even looked like Bill alittle bit.

"Mill, Bill's been trying to return you to our world! He desperately missed you!" I said.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah! He started all of this calamity just to see you again!" Mabel shouted from the side.

"Well, you see here, my dear brother made such a lousy choice in trying not to destroy this world." Mill put her arms behind her back and started walking around.

"So you know what? I think I'll finish the process and eliminate all of you." Mill evilly laughed.

"Umm, I guess we didn't see that one coming..." Mabel remarked.

"What?! How could you that!?" I said glaring.

Mill's hands then lit a blue flame and her evil laughing continued. Her clothes lit up and changed into something more brightly modern. A yellow dress appeared on her, along with a black eyepatch on he right eye and a blacktop hat appeared over her head. Her shoes golden, black leggins, to her black gloves that covered her arms.

"Oh my~, it seems theres alot of 'unusual' people here!" Mill then smirked as she raised everyone in the air

"Aaahhh! Dipper do something!" Mabel and I shouted.

Out of nowhere, a tentacle aimed for Mill. But she dodged it quickly and grinned.

"Mr. Slender!" Mabel shouted.

Everyone was released from Mill's magic.

"Its seems you were the demon we forsaw. I'm sorry child but your coming with us." Mr. Slender said.

As he teleported behind Mill.

"Oh really?" Mill then summoned a giant monsterous snake. Which attacked mr. Slender, wrapping him up.

Masky jump out of nowhere throwing knives at Mill. But Mill quickly snapped her fingers. Turning the knives into socks?

"Oh foolish fiends! I'm way too powerful for you to even 'try' to stop me!" She said sarcastically.

Dipper ran towards me, "What are we gonna do?! Shes twice as strong as Bill!"

"Thats a little bit exaggerating Dip!" Mabel ran up behind us.

'This isn't right! Why is she acting like this? Somethings not right, Bill where are you!'

Looking at the crazy girl-demon, shooting blue fireballs at Masky, we had to come up with a plan to stop her.

Mabel then pulled out her lucky grappling hook, while Dipper pulled out a strange small box.

"What is that?" Mabel and I looked at Dipper.

Dipper held the box tightly and looked away for a moment.

"Back when great uncle Ford, came back from the other dimension. He brought this mysterious box that he found on one of his adventures. I asked him about it. He wasn't too sure about what the box did. But I did some research and tried opening it. But it didn't open until that one time where we found that ghost that haunted Toby Determined's office. The box reacted to the ghost and sucked it up!"

Dipper showed us the box up close.

"So your saying Mill's a ghost?" Mabel said gasping.

"No, I don't think shes a ghost guys." I remarked.

"(Y/n)'s right! We know fully thats shes like Bill! But...more human I can guess?" Dipper squinted trying to think.

Then Mill threw Masky towards us. We dodged.

"Oh no poor guy!" Mabel said.

"HEY! Thats our friend!" I shouted.

I caught Mill's attention as she laughed and floated towards us.

As she came closer the box began to shake and light up in Dipper's hand.

"Woah." Dipper said.

'Thats it! What if she were possessed?' I thought as I pulled out a penny from my pocket.

"Dipper do you trust me still?" I looked at him.

"Depends are you gonna do something I may regret?" He said.

"Probably~." I smiled.

Dipper sighed.

Whispering in Mabels ear then Dipper's, we nodded running in three different directions towards Mill.

She gave us a confused looked. "I do not like playing a game of cat and 'mice', now."

Her hands lit blue flames. Just before that Mabel shouted. "Hey, Mill! Over here!" As she shot her grappling hook at Mill.

Mill easily dodged. "Oh, how effortless." Mill brough the hook to life and it quickly flew back to Mabel who dodged but the hook's rope wrapped around her legs.

"What the blarf!" Mabel struggled trying to get out of the rope.

Mill laughed as she was about to 'eliminate' Mabel.

"Over here you coward!" I shouted throwing a penny at her.

Mill grabbed the penny and laughed hysterically. "What? You thought you could defeat me with a mere coin? You're just asking to be destroyed at this point!"

Dipper ran and jumped towards Mill, opening the small box and screaming. "AHHHH! I REGRET DOING THIS!"

"What?!" Mill turned to him and shot a fireball at Dipper. Creating a small close combustion blast. Throwing Dipper to the ground.

"DIPPER!" I shouted.

The small box flew up in the air and falling back down. I ran to the box and grabbed it. I was right next to Mill.

"I will DESTROY YOU ALL!"

I opened the small box and a burst of light came out the box. Mill was just about to shoot more flames but then the flames died out.

Chains slid out the small box, grabbing and chaining Mill's legs, arms and whole body.

(Dip Dip. Im tired. :( I don't mind updates guys! Btw please send some support to my friend aria_chuu shes going through abit on her watty! Next chapter coming soon! :^D .....I hope so, cause I say alot...qq im sorry. No one reads this author-chan comments. Hue hue. Bai!

Unicorn-farts - no one will see that. :^D )