Chapter 20: Hostage

(Y/n's POV)
It was dark, I couldn't see anything. Was I still asleep? Am I dreaming? I got up and felt a wall right next to me. I kept feeling my way to a light, but it seemed that this wall was endless."Are you okay?"

I looked around, even though it was dark, I was trying to hear which way that sound came from. "Whose there?" I responded. There was no answer...I was scared, but I kept my cool and kept walking straight. There was a light ahead, I was surprise that I began to ran to it. I was in a bright room and there I saw two kids that looked familiar. "Isn't that?" I said squinting my eyes. It was Dipper and Mabel and they were with someone talking. I was just about to wave to them until I notice the person they were talking to. It was me?! I backed away, "What's going on?" How could? I was deeply confused, until I saw the version of me look at me. It smiled horrifyingly at me. "When gravity falls and earth become sky, fear the beast with just one eye!"

Then all of a sudden everything went black once more. I was still conscious, but I didn't feel to walk or move. 'Beast with one eye?' I thought. My legs began to shake in fear. I didn't know what to do, was this a warning? I took a breath and continued to walk wear I came up to another image of a memory. It was Dipper and Mabel, they were at the corner of the shack whispering something. I listened carefully. "Mabel, Listen we can't let anyone know about the journals! It may cause a catastrophe! So let's keep this a secret only between you and me!" Dipper and Mabel both shook their heads.

Another memory came up, I gasped as I saw a younger version of me. The young me walked into an office, I followed right behind her and hid. There, my father was sitting at his big desk writing paperwork. "Daddy, are we gonna go to the park today? Let's get mommy and go play!" I watched as the young me tugged on her fathers shirt. "Not today (y/n), go and play in your room. I'm quite busy today." The young me walked out of the room sad. "I just wanted to spend some time with you....." she said walking away.

I looked down, it was true my parents were always busy with work. Being a rich kid isn't fun, sometimes money and work could push away your family from your feelings. A tear slid down my face. "Sometimes I wish.....I could of seen there faces.....one last time."

(No one's POV)
"ALICE YOUR SO COOL!" Skroll jumped in the air all happy. "Sorry Al, I should've taken the chance of killing her sooner! It won't be a problem again I can ensure you!" Nemesis replied. Alice sat down and crossed her. "Well, it's okay, I mean I've been bored and annoyed all day so it not like I was gonna kill anyone....yet." Miss scissor-mouth sat on a boulder next to The Puppeteer. "So, Uhh is the girl dead?"Skroll quickly asked. "I told you I'm not in the mood for killing, so that's a no! I simply hit one of her vital points and put her to sleep. But I would like to know one thing, why was this girl here? Is she a spy?" Alice questioned. "Nah, she was more like a lost puppy, looking for her friend." Nemesis answered while getting up. "Friend? Who a girl?" Skroll asked. "Why that's correct! Do you know her, Skroll?" Skroll shook his head no.

"Anyway guys, lets head back to the Netherworld." Puppet got up saying. "Skroll you will carry the girl, at least lord Zalgo will enjoy his new toy I guess." And without hesitation, Skroll lifted you up and threw you over his back. As for Alice and the others, they began to walk on a trail line heading back where they first came from.

~Meanwhile Back at the shack~

"COME ON, BILL! There's no time for eating doritos!" Dipper shouted. Mabel popped out behind Bill grabbing some doritos from the bag. Dipper facepalmed. "Not you too, Mabel!" Dipper grabbed the both of them, pulling them by the collar of their shirts. "Let's go!"

(No one's POV)
"It's already dark out! You guys took long enough!" Dipper yelled. "We're sorry Dipper, but I was hungry. And I think Bill was too?" Mabel looked at Bill who still had the chip bag in his hand. "Hey, these aren't half bad Pine-tree! Try some!" Bill held the bag of chips to Dipper. "No thanks." Dipper swatted Bills hand away. The trio were walking through the woods, looking about, it was dark and spooky but seemed like Mabel kept her cool. It was rather windy and then silence came upon in the forest. There was a snap Dipper and Mabel turned around to look at Bill who was still eating. "What? It wasn't me!" Bill replied. Dipper shined his flashlight into a darker part of the forest, their stood a man, wearing a white mask. "Umm, who the heck are you? And cool mask dude!" Mabel said admiring. "It seems like you didn't get the message I sent before miss Mabel."

The guy began to walk, coming towards the trio. "Uh, hey we don't want any trouble!" Dipper said backing up into Mabel. "I simply came to consult with miss Mabel here tonight." The weird guy said. "Huh? Well, I'm Mabel! And what do you want to talk about?" Mabel walked in front of Dipper. "Okay I'll make this short and simple, my boss isn't happy with you and Toby being in a relationship." The masked guy crossed his arms. Mabel looked sad, "Is this why Toby didn't come back to see me? After two days I've waited, hoping to see h-him." Mabel began to cry. Dipper walked hugging Mabel and glared at the white masked man.

"Wait...." The guy said. Dip, Mabel and Bill stared at the mysterious man. "Did you just say you haven't seen Toby for two days?"
Mabel shook her head. "Toby never came back after that date we had. I've been worried hoping, he would be alright." Mable wope her tears.
"UGH! THAT JACKASS!" The man shouted. The forest was silent for a minute, then Dipper spoke. "So weird mysterious guy can we leave now? Cause our friend is missing and we need to find her!"

The guy itched his head and sighed, "Wow, Slendy is not gonna like this one bit. But okay sure you can go. Oh and one more thing, your probably not gonna find your friend! There's some random group of childish killers so watch yourself." He said. "Wait do you know them?" Mabel quickly spoke. "And what if I do?" He replied. "Please, our friend could be alive and in danger! We need all the help we can get!" Mabel begged.
"Err, How about no. And anyway if I did say yes, what would I get from this?"

Mabel stayed quiet thinking, then she had a great idea. "If you help and stay longer with us you might find Toby!" Mabel said.
"Hmm, that's true but I don't think my boss will like this." Mabel then went down to her knees, "Please! I'll do anything! I'll even buy you cake!" The guy glanced at Mabel.
"Hmm."
It was quiet again, until the guy spoke.
"Make it cheesecake, then we got a deal." He said. Mabel smiled. "Sure I'll buy the world of cheesecake for you after we find (y/n) and Toby!" Mabel got up and felt full of happiness and excitement. "I can't believe you just did that Mabel." Dipper retorted. "Hey, this guy said he was gonna help us! So lets accept the favor!" Mabel scolded Dipper. Bill floated in the back laughing. "Oh and another thing, stop calling me 'that guy or this guy'. The names Masky, remember it!" Masky replied.

"Woah, creepy name for a guy who wears a white mask..." Dipper said. Mabel began to laugh. "Masky?...Are you serious? Whose names their kid Masky!" Mabel kept laughing. You couldn't see it but you could tell Masky was blushing of embarrassment. "HEY! It's just a name that was given to me! So leave it alone!" Masky shouted. "Anyway! Let's get moving before it gets any darker!" Dipper said walking and leaving the others. "Hey, wait up Pine-tree!" Bill said following Dipper with Mabel catching up behind him. "How did I get into this mess?" Masky sighed walking behind the group. 'Toby you better show up soon or Slender is gonna have your head.'

(Badda BOOM! Sorry I'm just bored do mind me.....Any who! Another chapter done! Heya guy's i've changed my mind! This story may not end in any of the 29 or 30 chapters. I'm not sure if I might do a second book. I've had some personal issues to attend to. But at first I thought that this book wasn't any good, until some good comments that inspired me to continue making more chapters. And sorry for the creepypasta's jumping in! :) I was quite bored, but I love the ship with Mabel and Ticci Toby so! Well I'm out everyone see you in the next chapter! :)

Hey are you bored? Well check out the other books SimplyCipher has in store! Check out on my profile! Thanks guys! :D )