Chapter Twenty-Four: Sebastian

*One Week Later*

I go to school with a bandage on the back of my neck and an over-sized sweater and skinny jeans. What teenage girls in the mundane world wear. Today Sebastian is supposed to be arriving. I sit with Jace and Isabelle in the back of History class, tapping my foot impaiently. I want to kill Sebastian.

Mr. Renaldo points to the board a few times and tells us to write something down about The Great Depression. I jot it down quickly then I stare at the door. As if on cue, the door opens and I sit up straight. I lock eyes with his dark eyes and his evil face. Sebastian Morganstern. I glare without noticing, but then realize that he doesn't know me and I supposedly don't know him. Mr. Renaldo nods at Sebastian with a smile and tells him to introduce himself to the class. I'd like to hear this.

"Hello," Sebastian says with a smile, "I'm Sebastian Prince."

I scoff and roll my eyes at Sebastian. Fake last name? Really? My heart suddenly pounds. Sebastian knows who Clary, Jace, Isabelle, Simon, and Alec look like. He doesn't know who I am (thank God), but what about them?

Sebastian winks at me from the front of the classroom. I don't want to play him like how I am playing Alex. I took my unpainted nail between my teeth and I look at Jace. He is stiff and is glaring at Sebastian.

"You can take a seat beside Hayley. Raise your hand, Hayley!" Mr. Renaldo says chirpy and bright.

I raise my hand, my eyes still locked on Sebastian's.

"Hey," Sebastian says as he sits next to me with his notebooks and pens.

I cleared my throat and raised my chin, "Hello."

He chuckled lightly. "I have the feeling you don't like me."

"Well, your feelings are right." I snap.

"You don't even-" Sebastian started out before Jace cut him off.

"Listen, I'm trying to learn. Do you mind shutting your mouth?"

"Sorry, man. Chill." Sebastian smiled and he flipped open his notebook.

♔♔♔

FINALLY AN UPDATE! FUCK YEAH! Ha ha ha (: so here you guys go! Sorry it's so short!

- Cera <3