Real Life-Messages// Their mine

"Met this girl late last year, she said don't you worry if disappear" I sung to myself as I was having my make up done to me Camila and Casey where sitting down next to me on their phones Cami kept flashing me cheeky grins ever time she heard me sing.

"Called an old friend thinking that the trouble would wait" I sang louder seeing Casey was now pointing his phone at me.

"I like, DON'T with my love, that heart is so cold all over my own I don't wanna know that babe, I like, DON'T with my love, I told her she knows take aim and reload," I sung a bit loader laughing when Cami nearly spilt her coffee whilst laughing to hard. "And cut! beautiful ladies just beautiful" Casey dramatically clapped as I gave the best bow possible whilst sitting down, "finished here Liz, BlueJazz is probably the better looking of the pair just don't tell Cole I said that" Jess one of the makeup artists joked smiling as I grinned seeing my self in the mirror.

 "And cut! beautiful ladies just beautiful" Casey dramatically clapped as I gave the best bow possible whilst sitting down, "finished here Liz, BlueJazz is probably the better looking of the pair just don't tell Cole I said that" Jess one of the m...

"Brilliant thank you Jess, now common Ronnie Kev we've got a job to do," I said clapping my hands together as we piled out of the makeup trailer towards set. "Looking as hot as ever my friend" Hetty smirked walking up to me with my hot chocolate as well as bouquet of flowers.

"Ooo someone's popular" Lili smirked skipping up to join the four of us, stealing the extra coffee Casey had in his hand

"Ooo someone's popular" Lili smirked skipping up to join the four of us, stealing the extra coffee Casey had in his hand. "Yeah well they just got delivered for a certain raven haired person on set and since I'm such a lovely person I thought I'd bring it to them" Hetty explained grinning cheekily at me, "Well that only narrows it down to three people on set" Lili commented as both me and Cami put our hands up, suddenly Kj appears with a confused look on his face upon seeing the flowers until he spotted me in which he gave me a knowing look, "I see Hetty finally found you guys" he said to us giving Cami a look as we both still held our hands in the air.

"Not gonna ask" he muttered shaking his head at the pair of us. "It's obvious that their for me" Cami joked carefully taking the flowers, "but they could also be for Cole?" Kj added as both Hetty and Casey started laughing.

"I've been summoned what are we talking about?" Cole questioned appearing beside me as I huffed pouting at Cami holding my flowers. "Cole, Cami stole my flowers pwease get 'em back for me pwease!" I begged looking up at him with puppy eyes. Kj, Lili and Hetty sniggered at the fact that it was the one thing I could use to get the Sprouse twins to do anything for me, he rolled his eyes dramatically at me before retrieving the flowers from Cami and giving them to me. I grinned as soon as I saw what they were; pink tulips one of my favourite flowers.

"Want me to read the note?" Hetty smirked holding the note that had come with the flowers in her hands as everyone said yes before looking at me expectantly, "fine go ahead" I sighed seeing Hetty glow in pride as she cleared her voice.

"Dear Kitten,
When we first said 'I love you' I gave you a tulip.
I hope that when your reading this your smiling since my favourite part of the day is seeing you smile and the best part is when I'm the reason why.
I love you so much Lizzie and I miss you terribly,

Love your Tommy xx" she finished reading as I stared down at the tulips with the biggest smile I could muster.

"Now that's love" Camila spoke as everyone looked between me and the note, "I miss him" I mumbled feeling a hand on my shoulder seeing Cole looking at me, "he hurts you he'll have me and Dylan to deal with got that" he said as I grinned remembering how mad him and Dylan were when I told them how Samuel and I broke up. "You'll have to get in line with at least fifty other people" I say heading everyone laugh, "Yeah me being first in line" Hetty added as Lili and Cami nodded along with her.

"Awesome flowers Liz who's the lucky guy?" Mads questioned walking up to our small gathering throwing her arm over Hetty's shoulder "Tom Lizzie's boyfriend of nine months sent them with a very sweet note" Casey explained as he winked at me.

"And so far there's only been two arguments both over Marvel Characters surprisingly" I told them hearing Hetty burst into a fit of laughter, "only two more like they have an hour long debate every time they watch any marvel related film together" she managed to get out as I shrugged not bothered at the fact.

"Well if you will excuse me I'm gonna run and put these in my trailer before any more of you lot get your grubby hands on them" I grinned before sprinting away hearing them start to protest at the comment I had made.

I placed the flowers into a tall glass vase that happened to be in one of the cupboards before getting out my phone.

Tommy❤️🤤-Tom
Kitten❣️😍-Lizzie

Kitten❣️😍- Roses are red, sapphires are blue and I love you❤️💋

Tommy❤️🤤- Love you even more Kitten

Kitten❣️😍- Thank you so so much the flowers are beautiful 🌷💐💐🌷

Tommy❤️🤤- I'm glad, I miss you and seeing your smiley face so much

Kitten❣️😍- well you've definitely made me smile today thank you

Kitten❣️😍- also Cole said if you hurt me, him and Dylan will be after you

Tommy❤️🤤- did you tell them about the line

Kitten❣️😍- yep, Maisie, Hetty are at the head of the line followed by my siblings followed by the entire cast at marvel and teen wolf and then theres Lili and Cami, Madeleine and then theres Cole and Dylan and Kj from the looks of things

Tommy❤️🤤- basically don't screw up

Kitten❣️😍- and you won't your to amazing and wonderful and caring to ever purposefully hurt me

Kitten❣️😍- in better words your nothing like my last boyfriend which everyone is attempting to avoid again

Tommy❤️🤤- that asshole hurt my kitten

Kitten❣️😍- I know but know I've got you and nothing he can ever do will hurt me if I've got you by my side

Tommy❤️🤤- awww I love you even more now I miss you to bad please come back to me

Kitten❣️😍- one more week than we fly out to set for Avenger infinity war, then I've got a month there before having to fly back out here to do another months worth of work before flying back over to you guys to finish off before coming back over here

Tommy❤️🤤- so much work for you baby you'll be to tired

Kitten❣️😍- I won't be I'm doing what I love most and that's all that matters

Tommy❤️🤤- where have you been all my Life Elizabeth

Kitten❣️😍- on the big Scrèen and as a Disney kid Thomas

Tommy❤️🤤- and in my dreams

Tommy❤️🤤- Hetty messages me to tell you to get off your phone and get to set now or else she'll give those flowers to Madeleine

Kitten❣️😍- hell no these are mine and I'm going I love you lots Tommy xxx

Tommy❤️🤤- I love you more kitten xx

Kitten❣️😍- Ttyl xox