Twitter/Real life//the suit is back

||

||

@Eliza_Better1996: The suit is back and better baby I repeat the suit is back and BETTER!!

||

@Eliza_Better1996: I'm probably in trouble for saying that but what the heck to excited after seeing what happened to my suit in AOU damn robot wrecked my beautiful suit

||
||
||

@Scarjohannson: Your face when you saw what they did to your suit in the last film cracks me up still to this day
||
||
@Renner4real: Can't say we were sympathetic or anything to her when they did wreck her suit
||
||
@Eliza_Better1996: I hate you guys so much sometimes
||
||
@Username:I cried when I saw her suit get wrecked she spent 3 years getting it to Sokovia 😭
||
||
@Chrisevans: At least she didn't get her self killed #RIPironmaidensuit
||
||
@Username:#RIPironmaidensuit
||
||
@Username:#RIPironmaidensuit
||
||
@Username:#RIPironmaidensuit
||
||
@Username: #RIPironmaidensuit
||
||
@Username:#RIPironmaidensuit
||
||
@Username:#RIPironmaidensuit
||
||
@Username:#RIPironmaidensuit
||
||
@Username:#RIPironmaidensuit
||
||
@Tomholland2013: #RIPironmaidensuit

6.7k likes 1.5k retweets 200 comments

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared down at my phone looking at some of the comments laughing to my self when I saw how people felt about my iron maiden suit getting wrecked.

I soon heard a knock on my trailer door jumping from my chair I skipped to the door opening it to see the Russo brothers standing out there, I gulped before speaking "this isn't about what I tweeted is it cause if it is I take full responsibility for it and if you have to fire me than I fully understand I mean it was not right of me to post that it's just you know I was so excited and all and...." I blurted out till Joe waved his hands for me to stop. "First off Liz this is not about the tweet that was quite a good thing giving fans a little glimpse into how iron maiden turned out after AOU, second we're actually here to discuss about one of the new characters we're introducing to the MCU who is also associated with yours and Roberts characters impartial" they explained to me as I nodded slipping on my boots as I stepped out of my trailer. "Oh sure umm what what do we have to talk about exactly?" I question as they signal to their gulf cart, "we'll have to discuss this by the monitors come on" they said as we got onto the gulf cart driving towards the monitor tent where a couple of the cast were going over what they had filmed that day.

"Ooooo Lil Liz got in trouble" Jeremy sniggered whilst Elizabeth hit his shoulder, Paul shook his head at the pair "what she do this time can't be as bad as the time she pour salt into the Roberts coffee that he had to drink whilst on screen" he commented making me laugh shaking my head at them, "nah Russo brothers just need my opinion on some new blood that's all no need to worry... hey have any of you seen Sebastian or Mackie they owe me a piggy back after they lost their bet" I asked them as they shook their heads "nope have you tried the food tent I swear Seb is always in there when not filming" Elizabeth mentioned as Jeremy and Paul nodded along.

I shrugged my shoulders as the Russo boys pulled out a chair and indicated for me to sit down, "so we're gonna show you some footage of the guy who's gonna be working along side you for the next few weeks alright and we believe that your gonna be really really impressed I mean some of his skills can rival your own I mean apart from the stunt crew this guy has like some amazing skills so here you go" Anthony said passing me a tablet playing a video.

The video seemed to be an audition but the guy was also showing off some cool flips and jumps, I laughed he seemed to be about my age which was awesome since there was literally no one my age on set and never had been.

After a few more videos I looked up at the brothers with a grin on my face, "this guy is wow where the hell did you find him he's like wow!! I mean wow who is this guy and why have I not been introduced to him sooner" I joke as they both look at each other nodding before looking back at me, "well the guy you've just seen is the new Spider-Man" Joe said giving me a thumbs up as my jaw literally dropped to the floor. "Your joking right.. right seriously I mean.... you you are not joking not joking one bit" I gasped looking between the pair.

"That's that's amazing who else knows?" I question as they both think for a moment. "Well apart from casting and us, just you... not even he knows yet" Anthony tells me as I laughed, "wow that's awesome so umm quick question uhh why tell me before this guy?" I say as Joe quickly explains to me their plan.

"So since your character isn't actually on a side but sides more with Steve than Tony we want you to catch the kid up to speed and also show him a couple moves maybe also we want the pair of you working together a lot for the next few weeks plus he's same age as you both in character and in person so it should be easy for you to work together" I nod along kind of understanding what their wanting, "okay and when do I met him?" I ask as they flip through a schedule.

"Of all goes to plan, next Monday so four days from now" I get told. "Alright and one final thing what's his name?" I said as Anthony quickly tells me.

"The kids name is Tom Holland he's English so heads up"

I leave noticing Scarlett walking up to me, "so any gossip you wanna tell?" She questioned hanging her arm on my shoulders, "uh yeah we maybe having a slight spider infestation in a couple days so you know don't tell Mackie I wanna see his face when he sees the little wall crawling bug" I grinned as she cackled a fake evil laugh.