Real life// save me from my demands

"That BASTARD!!" A scream could be heard from one of the hotel rooms some guests who walked by quickened their pace when ever they neared the door where the shouts and screams where coming from since they new who ever was in there was seriously pi...

"That BASTARD!!" A scream could be heard from one of the hotel rooms some guests who walked by quickened their pace when ever they neared the door where the shouts and screams where coming from since they new who ever was in there was seriously pissed off by something.

"I don't understand what is wrong with him" Lizzie scowled glaring at her phone which at the moment was exploding with messages and phone calls from everyone including Tom and her siblings, Sebastian, Chris, Anthony and Maisie all sat watching the upset pissed off girl pace her room as their phones too irrupted with phone calls and messages.

"Perhaps this is a good thing you know for people to know about it may help in some way?" Anthony suggested with a tad of optimism before receiving glares from three of the four other people in the room, "believe me this is not a good thing, there are reasons why the twins made the call not to let the public know about this, there is one thing Lizzie hates the most out of everything in life and that's being treated differently when people find out someone close to you has passed away they treat you differently and Lizzie hates that" Maisie attempted to explain as she glared down at some messages she was getting from Rebecca, Samuels fiancé. "How could he even do this to me, I told him because he was my boyfriend and he deserved to know the truth bout me and know know he's throwing it right back in my face!" Lizzie scoffed staring out of the window at the scenery outside.

"Have you spoken to the Twins?" Sebastian asked calmly knowing that anything more could make the girl go straight into an hour long rant about life, "yeah they said their gonna handle this that it was their call back then so it's theirs this time, they want to try and move some of the stress away from me" she explained to them rubbing her temple gently begging for some good news to appear.

"Harrison's calling" Maisie stated showing her phone to her friend a few hours after the three men had left the pair, "answer it" Lizzie mumbled from where she was curled up in the arm chair by the window.

"Hey Haz your on speaker I've got Lizzie here" she heard Maisie say as the familiar voice of Harrison came through the phone. "You have no idea how pissed Tom is right know, luckily he's had filming most of today but seriously Liz answer his calls his went mental as soon he woke up and saw the article" Harrison told them as Lizzie's head peeked up at the sound of her boyfriends name, "when does he get off?" She questioned waiting quietly for a response, "not for another half hour or so probably" he answered her as she let out a grateful sigh.

"I'm really sorry about what happened Lizzie people shouldn't be finding out like this" Harrison apologised, "not your fault it's mine for being such a naive little girl" Lizzie scowled at her past selfs stupidity.

"You weren't I was there when you told that jackass about your parents I was a very hard thing for you to do, and I was there when he swore never to tell anybody so non of this is your fault Elizabeth Maddison Betteridge" Maisie stated as Harrison agreed with her over the matter.

"Hey Haz who you talking too?" A voice could be heard from a slight distance on the other side of the Phone. "I'm talking to the girls, Liz Tom finished early" he informed her as she quickly reached over for her phone, before calling Tom.

"Tommy" she whimpered feeling a sudden shock of pain that she'd suppressed most of the day, "I'm here, it's alright I'm here Kitten" his calm voice reached her ear as she got up to go stand on the balcony away from Maisie filling in Harrison on what's happening.

"I'm an Idiot... I'm a goddamn idiot" she hissed down the phone to him as he could hear the pain that laced her words, "Darling your not, don't you ever call your self an idiot what ever happened back then wasn't your fault okay" he attempted to help her.

"I was following what the twins had told me and since they where my guardians I had to listen to them" she explained looking down to see a good crowd of paparazzi standing down there. "I know Cathy called this morning explaining everything to me" Tom told her as she whined slumping down into the chair next to her, "he promised never to use it against me he promised he wouldn't tell a soul I trusted him back then even if I didn't like him much I still saw him as a friend back then" Lizzie hissed glaring over at one of the auto planes that flew up in the sky.

"It'll be okay I swear, you know Cathy and Harry can handle this they've done it before and they can do it again and and if they need support I now for a fact that everyone of our friends will back the three of you up for sure..." Tom tried to persuade the girls thoughts but all that came to mind was how screwed up life had just become and how messed up her life had been.

"I shouldn't have been born" she whispered just loud enough for Tom to hear her.

"No.. no.. no don't do that don't you ever ever say that Lizzie... I would be lost without you, I wake up every morning looking forward to just seeing your amazing smile and your joyful self I anticipate on whether or not to call you every night even though I know your asleep.... you brighten up my day just by saying hello, please promise me you'll never say stuff like that again" Tom recited to her with as much enthusiasm as humanly possible.

"But it's true bad things started happening to my family after they found out about me... my dad got transferred and ended up being shot, my mom gave birth to me prematurely because I would have killed her, giving birth to me caused her illness to become life threatening... I got bullied into thinking that I was the reason I'm an orphan so bad I beat up a girl and got excluded from school, I put trust in a guy who I thought I could trust and nearly 8 years later he brakes it by telling people the one thing I've been trying to keep private away from the public most of my life, my life is screwed up Tom completely screwed up and I have no power over it at all" she cried breaking Toms heart in hearing his girlfriends life seem to fall apart around her.

"I can never get it out of my head that it's my fault, no matter what people have said to me I can't ever stop believing it's my fault.." she gulped struggling with the feeling of a huge lump in her throat.

"I'm gonna sort this out if the twins can't then I'm gonna sort this out, you deserve better than this in life Lizzie you and the twins do" Tom stated hurt from knowing how she had been feeling for years.

"Please save me from my demands Tommy" she mumbled sensing as though she was trapped in a place with no doors and no windows.

"I'll always save you"