Real life// it's just a word that starts with the letter 'B'

(Lizzie's Outfit)

(Lizzie's Outfit)

Sitting round with her three best friends ways fun especially when said friends where laughing but stuff that had happened to them and stuff.

Lizzie had her feet resting in Hetty's lap whilst Maisie and Lili sat opposite the two girls. "Oh do you remember that time when Samuel tried to put your iron maiden helmet on and it wouldn't even fit over his ears so you wanted to try and use butter to see if it would work until the props master and Kevin scolded you for even thinking of even doing such a thing" Hetty said pointing over at her as she nodded along, "yeah that was the day before he broke up with me he was a serious dick head though I mean I nearly got in trouble when he tried to use Captain Americas shield as an actual frisbee and when Tom Hiddleston walked onto set he started boosting that he could have better Loki better than the Avengers did" Liz scoffed shaking her head at the poor excuse of a boyfriend she had all those years ago, "I still can't believe you guys had been going out for two years" Maisie commented taking a gulp of her chocolate milkshake.

"Wait wait so when you were still with Disney channel acting to be the tough teenager who could seriously hurt someone if she wanted to and swore never to have a boyfriend since seeing how dating worked out for her older brothers you in real life actually had a boyfriend" Lili said questioning the girl's choice in boys and life, Liz laughed before nodding "yeah and let me tell you when the Sprouse twins found out the girl who was pretty much like their younger sister was dating some one they where not amused at all by it" she explained to them getting a laugh at of all, "who would I mean come on it's not like you showed any interest in anything that either of you liked besides Cole made it very clear when you turned eleven and told him and Dylan about a crush you had on a boy at school that he would make sure that boy was worthy of dating you and let me tell you he was not impressed when I showed him a picture of the pair of them together" Maisie told Lili as both Hetty and Liz agreed with her.

Lili laughed at the fact that Lizzie agreed with everything that they where saying.

"So wait why were you dating him again?" She asked her raising an eyebrow in question, "cause he was popular at school and I was only popular at school because I was famous and these two were popular by association so I was under pressure from the entire school saying how we made the perfect couple" Liz explained.

Maisie grinned at being called 'popular by association' whilst Hetty scoffed before flicking Lizzie's toes making the girl squirm slightly.

"I'm thankful though I took him onto set of 'The Avengers' cause of it weren't for how intimidating Scarlett and Robert are who knows how long I would have been dating that prick" Lizzie stated reaching for her glass of Diet Coke that sat on the coffee table next to her.

"Same do you know how many girls he went out with after you, 8 I'm mean seriously if he wasn't a player I don't know what he was" Hetty sneered before taking a bite out of the ham 'n' cheese toasty she had on a plate beside her.

Both Lizzie and Lili looked at Hetty in shock as Maisie snorted "yeah none of them girls lasted more than two weeks apparently in high school he got a sophomore pregnant whilst he was a senior so thank god you took him to set with you or else who knows what would have happened" she finished as Lili looked gob smacked at the fact her best friend had even dated this guy.

"Okay can we move away from the 'Samuel' topic and onto something else?" Lizzie requested cringing at the name she had once been dating.

"Alright then let's talk about your current boyfriend than Tom" Maisie suggested as Liz immediately stiffened since her friends could only really speculate about the pair dating since neither one had come out about their relationship status yet in hopes of keeping it private and out of the eyes of the public for as long as possible even though they messed around a lot with each other on social media, and allowed for people to speculate about what's going on.

"Oh for heavens sakes girl relax alright it's just a word that starts with the letter 'B' nothing to worry about"  Lili cooed as Lizzie's face lit up a rosy pink/red colour.

"He's not my boyfriend okay we're just really really close that's all" Liz muttered glaring down at her drink as all her friends chuckled. "Yeah and we all where born yesterday I mean hello earth to Lizzie the guy basically called you his girl, you both kissed at his movie premiere in front of the entire world even if you thought that no body even saw, make up your mind are you boyfriend and girlfriend or just friends with benefits?" Hetty quizzed her fluffy haired glasses wearing friend, as the other two girls looked expectantly at her.

She was at a loss for words not sure as to whether to say or not, if she told them that meant that it wouldn't be a secret meaning her siblings would find out instantly seeing as Hetty quiet enjoyed telling the twins all about their baby sisters adventures in life. Plus is wouldn't have been fair on Harrison either since he'd also been bugging the couple about their relationship status since the word go.

"I have no comment on the matter if me and Tommy ever decide on what we are you guys and Harrison will probably be the first to know happy?" She glanced round to all her besties with hopeful eyes that they'd bought her excuse.

The girls looked at one another before sighing knowing how stubborn it would be to get the truth out of their small friend they all gave one another knowing looks before smiling maliciously at Lizzie.
"So if say Tom were to call you on your phone what would his contact be?" Maisie asked coyly as both Lili and Hetty smirked at her, "it would be Tommy I think why??" She drew out her 'why' at the end giving the girls cautious looks.

"No reason" they all chimed together.