Twitter/Real life// phone calls

@TomHolland2013

||||An angle has graced us with her presence, looking breathtaking as always Kitten❤️@Eliza_Better1996

||
||
An angle has graced us with her presence, looking breathtaking as always Kitten❤️@Eliza_Better1996

6.7k likes 3,456 retweets
----------------------------------------------

Comments on post have been disabled

Liked by @Harry_Better1988
Liked by @Rdj
Liked by @Cathy_Better1988
Liked by @ChrisEvans
Liked by @Scarjohannson
Liked by @ElizabethOlsen
Liked by @EmmaWatson
Liked by @HazOsterfield
Liked by @HettyEvilsWreathed
Liked by @MaisieMouseNewton
Liked by @LiliReinheart
Liked by @AnthonyMackie
Liked by @ChrisHemsworth
Liked by @SebastianStan
Liked by @JeremyRenner
Liked by @Zendaya
Liked by @CamilaMendes

///////////          ///////////        ///////////

Tom's POV:

I sat watching Beauty and the Beast with Liz curled up next to me it was cold outside so we'd decided to ditch Harrison and stay indoors for the day watching what ever films that came to mind

I sat watching Beauty and the Beast with Liz curled up next to me it was cold outside so we'd decided to ditch Harrison and stay indoors for the day watching what ever films that came to mind. "Wanna know something ironic" I heard Liz say from beside me as I look down at her, her glasses had slipped down and where resting on the tip of nose meaning she most likely couldn't actually see the TV properly, "what's ironic?" I questioned pushed her glasses back up with my index finger.

"I play their rebellious daughter" she said nodding towards the TV.

"Who's child do you not play?" I joked seeing a grin spread across her face, "nobody would know unless they've read the books that Descendants is based on, I'm Ben's twin but I was far too rebellious and had magic that frightened my parents so ran away and ended up on the isle of the lost" she explained telling me a little about what she does in the film, "did you know I do some choreographing the dances I have a lot of input in and stuff  when it comes to the dances in the film I can't wait to work on the second film" she seemed excited when talking about dance.

"So to add to the list of stuff you like Dance, singing, comics, cartoons, Gymnastics, reading, art, acting, pulling pranks on people, movies and well Me" I say counting each on my fingers. "Who's to say I like you?" She said giving me an 'are you kidding' kind of look. "No sorry you don't like me what was it again oh yeah you love me don't ya" I cooed at her as she blushed trying to hide by pulling her hood over her cat eared beanie.

"No no no don't hide, I enjoying seeing your pretty face" I say pulling down her hood wrapping an arm round her as she attempted to scoot away from me. "Oh no you don't kitten staaayyyy" I whined pulling her closer running a hand through her hair as she lightly kept trying to push me away from her.

"Sstttooopp iittt!!! Tommy!" She squeaked before we both freeze at the sound of her phone going off, jumping from my grasp she bounded over to where her phone sat on charge in the room next to us, "it's Maisie" she called before answering the phone, "hey Mouse your on speaker" she said walking back into the room with her phone in her hand, "when the fuck where you gonna tell us that you'd abandoned your country!" A voice screeched through the phone, "hey to you to Hetty!" She answered sarcastically, before sitting and laying her head in my lap.

"I'm sorry Lizzie if I had known she was gonna be like that I wouldn't have let her borrow my phone" another voice spoke I'm guessing that one was Maisie, "it's fine Mouse, and I'm sorry Hetty but I'd been planning to go to England for the past month the only ones who new I was gonna be here was Cathy and Harrison not even Harold new I was gonna be here" Lizzie tried to explain to her, "yeah but I didn't need to find out by stalking your boyfriends twitter also by the way that is a gorgeous picture of you but anyway I wouldn't be so pissed if you'd told me when you called us yesterday no I found out this morning whilst stalking Tom" Hetty whined whilst hearing Maisie laughing in the background along with some other people.

"You know she has a point Sis should have warned certain people of you not being in the country" I heard Harry speak through the phone. "Hello to you too Harold just wanna point out guys Tom is here as well listening so I wouldn't mention the thing about stalking him" Lizzie spoke up, "hey Tom!" Maisie and Cathryn shouted sounding as if a small distance away from the phone, "hello Maisie, Hetty.... hey Harry, Cathy" I said as a small commotion could be heard.

"Holy hell Liz you never mentioned how hot his voice is god you go girl" Cathy whistled down the phone, "don't say that she's our baby sister don't encourage her when it comes to boys though Tom is an exception" Harry scolded Cathy. "It's good to know you don't hate me Harry that's for sure" I commented gaining a few laughs from all three siblings and two friends.

"Hey are you watching Beauty and the Beast with out us... you better not be Bluetooth or else I'm flying over there to kick your ass" Hetty threatened Liz who burst into laughter, "yeah so what remember I'm the strongest in our group so shut up" she said grinning up at me.

"Now that... that is true!" Maisie added before she yelped "ouch why was that for" she complained, "that was for going against me you cow" Hetty snarled playfully at her before we heard the twins calling their names, "yeah we know give us a second" Maisie shouted back at them.

"Sorry guys the twins are taking us to a barbecue at Jasons house and if we don't leave now apparently we'll get caught in something called Traffic so yeah we gonna have to take our glorious presences and leave you sorry commoners" Hetty spoke as Maisie scoffed "you mean my glorious presence and your lazy ass" she joked as they both sarcastically laugh at one another "what ever you say dumbo anyway gonna have to love you and leave my gorgeous friend" Hetty quipped as we all said good bye to one another before ending the call.

"Sorry about that I didn't tell them cause them lot don't know how to keep their mouths shut when it comes to certain things" she huffed rubbing her eyes before yawning, making me chuckle.

"What so funny?" She questioned scrunching her nose.

"Nothing your just funny looking that's all" I say as she swatted at my arm. "Yeah yeah whatever Insect" she scoffed before yawning again, "Jet lag?" I question as she nods "my time sense is going haywire it's been ages since I actually left the country for more than a few days at a time" she complained rubbing her eyes tiredly, "when's your parents getting back?" She asked looking up at me, glancing over at the clock I answer "twenty minutes give or take" she nodded "I feel bad I wanna spend time talking to you but I'm always tired a couple days after traveling" she sighed attempting to stretch narrowly missing my face, "it's fine you can go to sleep if you want I'll wake you up when I need to move" I tell as she nodded taking off her glasses and passing them to me to hold. "Don't brake them their the only pair I've got" Liz croaked before silently falling asleep.