Real Life// Tulip

Press tour was coming to an end, well it had finished for Lizzie and Tom but for everyone else they still had a weeks worth of interviews to do

Lizzie wanted to spend I few days with Tom in England before flying back to LA. Life seemed to had calmed down after several talks and interviews bring up the subject of discussion that had been on everyone's minds for the past one and a half months, though now everyone seemed to be coming to terms with it and after what Tom and all her friends and family had done to help handle the situation life didn't seem so down to her.

As of right now she was free with very little on her mind apart from spending as much time as possible with Tom.

"Come here Tessa come on Tessa come here" I called quietly to Tessa as she sat by the door of Tom's room where I was curled up on his bed as he went out with his brother's Paddy and Sam. Tessa rouse her head looking over at me in an excited manner before jumping up into a small trot before leaping onto Tom's bed and curling up calmly next to me, switching off my twitter I went onto messenger sending a picture of Tessa and I to Hetty who complained about being jealous over the fact that Tom had a dog and all she had were gold fish that her cousin had gotten her as a poor excuse for a belated birthday gift.

"And send, if that doesn't make the girl jealous Tessa I could always use the excuse of I'm dating a superhero and she's not" I joke to Tessa who seemed to just enjoy the fact I was giving her attention.

"Using the ol' 'I'm dating Spider-Man' card are you?" A voice startled me coming from the doorway as Tessa gave a small bark before jumping down from next to me and bounding over to where Tom stood in the door. "Maybe why is that bad of me?" I question smiling as he walked over holding a single tulip and a small box.

I watch as he places the box down before carefully crawling over to me sitting up as he gently lifted me up so I sat in his lap, "it scares me on how much stronger you are than me" I mumble as he chuckles grinning whilst passing me the tulip