Chapter 50- I Do

Andrea POV

Today we are leaving Panama and I can honestly say I'm sad. I love it here. It's beautiful, enchanting and I couldn't have asked for a better vacation. Not to mention the memories we made that will last a life time. The photos we took are priceless. From several embarrassing pictures at restaraunts, outings, our mini me's, and the beach- to the cute and off-guard pictures taken by any of us. We were a family. A big, loud and happy family. Justin couldn't be any happier. 

This is the first time I've seen him smile for hours and days at a time. It was like I died and went to heaven. I no longer felt abandoned in the family department. Even though I still had an aunt left, I know I'll be facing her again soon. And she's going to want explanations.

"Babe, are you almost done?" I heard Justin ask as I shoved the few items of clothing into my lugguage bag. Justin had been ready for over thirty minutes now, although we didn't have to leave for another three hours.

"We don't leave for another three-"

"I know, but Scooter has something planned for the group so..." His voice trailed off and I took the opportunity to study Justin. He played with his thumbs nervously and I wondered what was making him so antsy right now.

"Is that why you're all dressed up in your "Sunday's Best", baby?" I teased fighting the blush that threatened to expose how turned on I was by his appearance.

Justin wore black dress pants, that he actually had pulled up over his butt-shocking. He had on a white button up shirt that he rolled the sleeves up showing his tattoos and his hair was done perfectly, making him look irresistible. He also flash a golden rollex watch on his wrist. His wonderful scent filled my nose as he leaned against the door way.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." He stated dryly. "Now, hurry up. Put on something sexy." He winked before dashing out of the room.

Something sexy? What the hell does Scooter have planned. I finished packing leaving out one dress that I figured was "sexy" enough for a pregnant woman. It was a formal white, lace strapless dress that was snug at the top and flowed from my baby bump down. The white slip underneath still kept me classy. I slipped on a pair of silver sandals with diamond like jewels on them, and put on this pretty nude pink lipstick. I curled my hair and let the curls dangle down my back and shoulders. Justin wanted sexy. He'll get it.

Dragging my luggauge behind me, I carefully walked down the stair case in the beautiful penthouse, that I will no longer have the pleasure of living in. It was nice while it lasted.

"Justin?" I called out as I sucessfully made it down the stairs without hurting myself. "Baby, I'm ready."

"Coming." Justin replied from the kitchen area.

He stopped in his tracks approching me. His jaw slightly parting as he intimidated me with the familair hint of lust in his gaze. "Wow." Justin awed at me. He cleared his throat. "You're so amazing." He grabbed my waist bringing me to him. Gently planting kisses on my lips.

"Amazing? Justin what's gotten into you?" I interrogated as he fiddled with edges of his golden watch.

"I can't call my girlfriend amazing?" He asked glancing at me with that love sick expression he's been wearing for days now.

"Well... yes." I blushed. "But I know something's up."

-------------

"Wow. Justin. If I would've known we were coming someplace like this, I would have looked a lot better." I whispered in his ear.

At this moment, Justin and I were waltzing down a red carpet inside of a restaurant that could be a palace on its own. This place looked like it belonged to some Panamanian King and Queen. I didn't even know where to start- the giant diamond chandeliers that draped every fifty feet or so- or the elegant beige and red roses that served as center peices placed in frosted vases. I felt like I was on my way to meet Cinderella.