Chapter 20- Fall

Baby, baby, baby ohh

Recap:

**New Chapter**

Justin POV

My phone rang as I left Andrea alone in the bathroom. I stared at the phone afraid when I saw was calling. MOM!

She yelled at me, which I expected. I just couldn't believe she told me to pretend everything was fine. Its not but I can't lie to my fans. When they find out the truth out they'll be hurt. They all would hate me.

My mom took a deep breath. Hot tears ran down my face. I didn't know what she was going to say next. I had already tried apologizing. She didn't say anything for awhile but when she finally said something and I was shocked.

"But most importantly, take care of your girl. Love her, treat her right. I trust you wouldn't pick just any girl. I know she's probably great. I'll be coming next friday." A silence fell over the phone after she said that.

"I love you mom!" I said to her. It was kind of a relief that she said that. I know I messed up but she was a good enough mom to at least give Andrea a chance. Then she said she'll be here in a week! I'm not ready to face her. Andrea's probably not ready.

****

Three days went by since the phone call. I hadn't mentioned to her anything about my mom coming to see us. I'm still unsure how to break this to Andrea.

It's been better between Andrea and I. I mean besides her morning sickness, her appetite and mood swings. But other than that she was really opening up. She told me about her dad leaving without a trace, thats why when he called she freaked out. She hasn't spoken to her mother since she was nine because her parents divorced.

I felt bad for her but this chick is tough. Even through not having parents active in her life she managed to make something out herself. She showed me old youtube videos of her cheerleading team. She was captain and her best friend Natalie was co-captain. Then we ran across another video. Her singing.

"Noo. Lets turn from this. We can watch more cheer videos.." She whined. I laughed and tapped play. She covered her face. In the video she sang a cover of Secrets by One Republic.

"I need another story. Something to get off my chest. My life gets kinda boring..." She sang in the video. Her voice is amazing.

"Why don't you sing more often? You're great!" I said to her shocked. She would make it far in the industry.

"I dunno. It's just a side hobby. I'm a model." She said uncovering her face. I continued to watch the video in amazement.

"So tell me what you want to hear. Somethin' that were like those years. I'm sick of all the insinsere. I'm gonna give all my secrets away." I listened to that part before Andrea shut the laptop.

"You should do a song with me." I looked at her and she sighed. She laid on the other couch down stairs.

"Not in a million years buddy." She said with a straight face. She lied down on the couch rubbing her tummy.

"The baby is hungry, Justin." She pouted. I rolled my eyes. "You just ate..." I started to say but she gave me a death glare and I shut up.

"Feeed me!!" She laughed in a weird voice. I laughed and took her to the kitchen. "C'mon beautiful."

**

Andrea POV

He took me to the kitchen and I couldn't decide what I wanted. I wanted something crunchy, sweet but salty. I'm so CONFUSED!

"Justin bring me the pretzels.. And umm the Nutella and the strawberries!" I said excitedly. He did as I said. "Really? This doesn't even sound good." He said making a face at the foods he gathered for me.

"Uh, well its..healthy.. Enough." I said in between bites of pretzels and spoons of nutella. "Well, not when you eat a big spoonful of plain NUTELLA!!" He laughed taking the jar away.

"Hey!! I wasn't done with that!" I cried shoving another pretzel in my mouth. Oh gosh why is this so good!

"Eat some strawberries! That's the healthy thing!" He said picking one up and placing it on my lips. I bit it and scrunched my face. "Gross!" I spit it out on a paper towel.

"What kind of girl hates strawberries?" Justin laughed. I was confused. "No, I actually like strawberries. But ever since I've been pregnant all the things I love, I hate now. I all I want is greasy fast foods." I explained. He looked concerned.

"Is that.. Normal.." He hung his head low when he asked. I hugged him and placed my head on his shoulder. "Yeah, it's fine. It's a normal side effect. Don't worry." As soon as I said that he took deep breath and hauled me up in his strong arms. I admired his tattoos and he smiled.

"Did you know that I love you or were you not aware." He sang to me. His caramel orbs filled with love looking at me. I laughed hard. "Stop singing your songs to me."

"Well do you love me back?" He said being all sexy and serious. His pout gave me butterflies. I thought about this. "Yes.. I do. I love that you haven't left my side. I love that even though I threw up on your shoes twice AND threw a pillow at you, you still stayed to make me feel special. Even... If that means your fans might leave.." I said becoming emotionally overwhelmed.

I love him. He's beyond sweet. I still don't see why Selena and him didn't work out. But I'm soo glad they didn't. I wouldn't have such a wonderful baby's father.

"Hey, don't worry about the fans. The "BELIEBERS" will stay. Thats all that matters. " he smiled and twirled me around. He noticed my sick face. "Sorry! But I'm gonna take that as an I Love You Too.!" He said taking me out to the back pool.

"Yeah." I said truthfully while starring at this amazing pool. It was night time and the pink and blue lights in the pool shined bright making the pool even more beautiful. Justin took off his shirt and I swear I started to drool.

"One more thing Drea.." He looked nervous but soo fucking hot! I snapped out of my thoughts to respond.

"And what is that?" I said seductively. Gosh I swear this pregnancy sends all the wrong signals to my body. He licked his lips.

"My mom is coming in two days." Justin said fastly before jumping in the pool..

"WHAT?" !!!!

*****

So, end of chapter. As you can see these two are true love birds.

Is Andrea mad?

Thanks for the reads! :D

xoxo~Tammy