Chapter 13- Rough Morning

Please if I can have any kind of feed back that would lovely. Let's enjoy this chapter! :D

Recap:

Selena POV:

"I love you too. Let's go." After that he pulled my shirt down and helped me up. We talked about off topic things leaving the beach. He walked me to my car and I drove off. Glad that's off my chest. Now to tell the father of the baby....

Oyy.

***New Chapter***

Justin POV

I walked to the hotel in a daze. Nothing else flooded my mind but SELENA. It's like the world around me meant nothing. Selena is fucking PREGNANT. I can't help but wonder who did this to her. It hasn't been long since the official public break up.

Maybe, she was with him all the times she complained I had no time for her, or that she thought I didn't care. But the truth is, I cared the entire time. Through all the scandals and negative media.. I cared. Even while I was foolish partying with other girls. After awhile, I knew I lost her trust. That's when things started to slip through the cracks. It was hard trying to gain her trust when there were countless photos of me and other girls.

That killed me emotionally. Around the middle of my Believe Tour we were calling it quits. Then, finally about 5-6 months we were tired of the fake dates. Tired of pretending to be happy so we broke up..

Publically..

I was mindlessly walking. I didn't relize how out of it I was until I found myself searching for a room key. I went back to my reality half way. Relizing that once I walk into the door, Andrea will be there. I like her but who was I kidding. I don't need a girlfriend right now. She doesn't even like me.

I hate my love life.

I finally got through the doorway to my pent house. I slammed the door and sat on the couch frustrated. Leaned over on my knees and held my face in the palms of my hands. I have a head ache......

What hell is that sound?!

Irritated, I jogged up the steps and followed the sound. It's early in morning. What is she doing?

I peeked around the corner and Andrea was throwing up. She looked up at me with watery eyes. Then swung her head around and puked again.

This is soo fucking great.

I sat on the ledge of the tub and attempted to comfort her. It wasn't working. Five minutes passed and she did nothing. She said nothing.

"Are you done?" I said plainly. I didn't even look at her. I heard sniffles coming from Andrea who still sat on the floor by the toilet. When I couldn't watch her sit and cry any more I stood up and left. I couldn't think of a word to say.

I was irritated and I really didn't care.

******

Andrea POV

I woke this morning.. Alone again. But I woke up early. I was sick to my stomach. I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. Around the time my body was finshed throwing up whatever, Justin came in. He looked.. Well, angry. He looked pissed. I couldn't help to think he was mad at me.. The only thing he had to say was "Are you done?" Seriously! You see a woman crying and throwing up and all he had to say is "Are you done?"!!!!!

I hate him! He doesn't give a shit about me! He USED ME!! I cleaned myself up ready to give Justin a peice of my mind. I left the bathroom pissed. Oh, and he thought I was pissed the night of my birthday... Ha. well he has another thing coming!!!