Chapter 31 -I Knew You Were Trouble

So sorry this is a day late. My vocal coach took up most of my day. I didn't want to rush so enjoy ♡♥♥♡

Recap:

□Andrea POV□

"Don't worry so much, remember. " I said before turning around.

"Have fun." His voice drifted and he waved me off. I guess we sorta made up. We still have some talking to do, but for right now he's in the clear. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a weird fairytale and Justin is some unbelievably hot but hard to understand prince. I dunno. I love him and that's all that matters.

▪▪▪▪▪

*New Chapter*

Andrea POV:

"Hey!" I nearly screamed at Natalie getting in the car. I literally have so much to tell her, it's not even funny. Her jaw dropped in disbelief. She blew her blonde bangs up in awe.

"Seriously, bitch! You left me for a month. And was that Justin fucking BIEBER... Ohh, you're talking." She said in a ramble turning out of Scooters drive way. She wasn't really mad but I know she wants answers.

"Uhm, where do we start? It's been so much going on." I explained playing with my fingernails.

She took a calming breath. "Lets start with I missed you so much and you should really tell me when you're going to just disappear and hook up with celebrities." She sounded so motherly right now. I giggled to myself because I haven't seen my best friend in forever it feels, and seeing her over react was hilarious.

"I'm not "hooking up" with celebrities." Natalie made a correcting cough, causing me to roll my eyes. "I'm dating one."

"Oh, sure Draya, rub it in." She said sarcastically. I sighed and looked out of the window. We stopped at a light and she looked at me.

"I'm sorry... it's just we really were worried that something terrible happened to you. But to find out nearly a month later that a friend, that is PRACTICALLY A SISTER... Is safe and sound with a super star. And to top it off, we had to find out from a magazine that you're dating. C'mon! What did you expect?" Natalie was so dramatic and emotional right now. She picked up speed as we approached the freeway.

"Natty.." I pouted in my best baby voice. "You know I wuubb you." I went on flashing the puppy dog eyes.

"Saaaavve it for the others because I'm not falling for it." She said in an annoying way.

"Fine."

"Fine." She retorted focused on the road.

"Well, this is a great way to rekindle a friendship after a month." I replied sarcastically.

"Yup, perfect." She sarcastically shut down any further conversations we could've had.

Twenty awkward minutes went by and not a single word was spoken.

"Seriously! Natty! Are you not talking to me? " I complained feeling more hurt than I probably should.

"No, I just wanted you to suffer. You know, not hearing from your best friend, not knowing where the hell she was and not hearing her sweet, sweet voice." She teased, again with the playful sarcasm.I pouted.

"I get it. I promise to inform you-"

"Ah, ah, ah.. I don't want apologies, I want details. ALL of the details." She laughed and so did I. I blushed thinking about some of the stuff I would tell her. She'll freak out.

"Well, I'm dating Justin Bieber..."

"Okay, the world knows that. I'm like a sister, I deserve the inside scoop, the down low on the Biebs." She laughed slowing down to turn the corner.