Chapter 28 Magazine Stress

So sorry this took so long. I'm going to try to get on a schedule so you know when to expect a new chapter. I love every one who is STILL reading and giving me feedback and so much love. Thanks and enjoy ♥

Recap:

♥Justin POV♥

"Yes. I'm sure Justin. I promise I won't be long." She said quickly. She waved and before I knew it. She was out of my sight. This is so weird. Selena would cry for us to spend time. Andrea is acting like she doesn't want any! She's so difficult.

I made my way to sit back with the guys. I hadn't noticed but I was so pissed that I didn't talk to anyone.

"Dude, are you okay?" Ryan said nervously.

--------*****

**New Chapter**

♡Andrea POV♡

Who would've known that my life would ever go this direction. I was never this, for lack of a better word, vulnerable. So, vulnerable for a guy. I had never once in my life been so stuck on a guy. I mean he basically "kidnapped" me, serenaded me AND gets me pregnant. Okay, that sounds bad. That's a terrible way to explain how Justin and I are together. I'm just shocked at the fact that I'm happier than I've been in a long time. I'm madly in love with him and I don't even do a good job showing it.

I hate admitting that we've only been in a relationship for about a month and I'm already dreaming about the life we could live in the future. He goes out of his way to please me and make sure I'm okay. I'm moody, bitchy and I probably don't deserve him. I actually feel really bad for blowing him off to walk alone. But in my defense, I'm used to doing simple things, like walking by myself. Besides, I need to think.

Am I truly okay opening up with Justin's mother?

She's abnormally nice and sweet. You can tell that she's nurturing and loves Justin no matter what he could do. I don't know. I suppose I'm just not used to having a real "motherly" figure. My aunt took care of me since I was 13 years old. She was more of a caring big sister. My mom left the family when I was 9 and my dad mysteriously "disappeared" when I was 11. So letting some one new in is scary. I never know who I'm going to lose or whose going to abandon me. Its really sad.

Pattie asked had I told anyone in my family and I said no. She seemed a bit taken that I hadn't told anyone. Let alone seemed unexcited to tell anyone. I guess when the time comes to tell my family it will. I guess I still have my aunt and cousins. I know I haven't seen my cousins in a while but I know they'll be happy for me. Yeah, I'll look into that.

I haven't told Pattie the whole story. I told her my parents are divorced, which is true. I just didn't tell her how I have no clue where my dad is and my mom basically started a new family last time I got some news about her.

→→→

Today is extremely hot and humid. I didn't bring any water with me and I'm like DYING. The sun is so bright for no reason. It's so annoying. I was taking a walk to stay calm and peaceful. Not to fry in the sun. I figured I should head back to Justin. I miss him even though it's only been an hour and a half. The park was huge and there was a big lake that people are allowed to jog around. Beads of sweat dripped from my head and neck. I hate sweating. You would think a model works out and enjoys to sweat. NO. Not me. I'm naturally fit for some lucky reason and never had a weight problem since I was always active and did cheerleading.

I took a seat on bench to catch my breath and attempt to stop the queasy feeling in my stomach. It felt as if all my insides would come up. I took deep breaths to relax the pain some. God I need Justin right now.