29- Mixed Emotions

Updates are Wednesday and Saturdays!!! So I will keep up with the schedule. Oh, if you like this story feel free to read my other Justin Bieber fanfic Kylie The Other Bieber. It's not as popular but I like it. Anyways, enjoy your chapter.

Recap:

♥Andrea POV♥

"We need to talk." I said slowly. The sadness was obvious in the way I said it. Justin turned around and looked at me.

"Yeah, I think we do." He said being a bit harsher than I expected from him. My heart sank and my eyes began to water. He looks so pissed.

What now?

**New Chapter**

Selena POV

"Josh, are you ready? " I shouted at the stairs. Gosh! I know he's not particularly happy about this but I want to do this. I adjusted the camera on my computer so it was just right. I took a few deep breaths before screaming at Josh again.

"Okay, okay! I'm coming. If you keep yelling you might go into early labor, so stop." Josh joked kissing me on the cheek. I playfully wiped the kiss off causing him to plant kisses everywhere on my face. He's so affectionate.

"Stop. We have to do this, okay." I started to say something else but the face Josh made upset me.

"What!" I yelled at him. He promised he would do this with me. He can't change his mind now.

"You KNOW what. You're just doing this to get some childish "revenge" over Justin..." He replied softly. He wasn't exactly right but I just wish he would go with it.

"No, it's not some childish revenge. I just, just want to tell people about our baby. Ya know, so people will see that I'm happy with out him and-"

"Since when do you care what people think, Selena?" He said lifting my chin so I can face him. He smiled slightly causing all types of butterflies to float freely through me.

"I love you. " I said crashing my lips on to Joshs soft ones. He kissed back and familiar feelings of the way Justin would kiss me, made me pull back.

"You ready? " He asked me taking a quick breath in. I smiled and turned the camera on.

"Hey guys it's Selena and Josh! As you probably figured, Josh and I are dating. " I began, being as lively as possible.

"Yes, this is my crazy bunny! " Josh laughed hugging me. He sat beside me and smiled at the camera.

"Yes, he's been with this "crazy bunny" for quite some time now. He's been there for me since the beginning and helped me through a lot of good and bad times. Some of you may recognize him as the drummer from my band. "

"Yes, I was always in the back ground." He joked and I playfully hit him. "So, we won't take up any more of your time. We are beyond proud to announce that..." He paused to look down at me. My eyes watered from emotions that built up. He asked for approval and I nodded slowly.

"We're PREGNANT! " We said in unison. Tears flowed for no reason and I continued to talk.

"Well, I'm the pregnant one.. haha but we're having a precious little baby and hopefully I can share our journey with all my fans" I said. Josh laughed a little then pecked my lips softly.

"See ya later!" Josh said and I waved at the camera. Josh hit stop recording and we reviewed the video.

"You sure, you want to go through with this. There's no turning back." Josh warned running his hands through his dark wavy hair. I shrugged.