Chapter 41- It Got Real

Selena POV

I woke up suddenly out of my sleep to the sound of a loud BUZZ from my cell phone. I stretched and looked down to see who was interupted my perfect slumber. I didn't bother looking at the caller I.D. I simply picked up my phone.

"Hello?" I asked in a raspy voice. I was barely able to focus.

"Hey, Selena! W-what's going in with you?" A familiar voice slurred through the phone. I could hear drunk giggles from her while she awaited a reply from me.

Not again..

"What is it?" I sighed getting annoyed. "Who are drinking with?" I pretty much demanded. She always bullshits around when she's drunk.

"Huuh? Drinkling?" She gasped, slurring dumbly. "No! I just waannit  to call you pretty lady. *hiccups* We like n-never hang anymore."

"Yeah, I guess we don't. What do you want?" I whined really regreting answering the phone. I looked over to the white alarm clock on my night stand. 5:45am

"You, aahm, feel the need to know my secrets?" She asked, so sure that she was sounding sober. Fail.

"This better not stupid."

"Okay! Listen closely.." She whispered blowing unnecessary breath in her line of the phone. "You listenin'?"

"Yeah! Just tell me already!" I snapped becoming impatient with her games.

"Justin Bieber is pregnant!" She spat bitterly and my eyes shot right open, fully waking me up.

"What did you just say?" My heart raced as I hopped off my bed to see is Justin was still asleep in the next room over. He looked adorable tangled in the soft bedroom cover. I stood in the doorway.

"Yup. I couldn't figure it out, but I knew he had a secret!" She ranted on pissing me off. Maybe she's just too drunk to understand what hell she's talking about.

"What makes you say this?" I asked bitting my bottom lip. My eyes stayed locked on Justin while he slept.

"I dunno know if you know *hiccups* But I couldn't get Justin to have sex with me after he came back to California." She griped. "I guess he's in la-love with that bitch!"

"Whoa? Wait a minute! What the fuck is your problem? I don't understand what you're saying." I whisper-yelled, not wanting to wake Justin. I paced the hallway back and forth listening to this load of bullshit I was being told.

She giggled again. "Ohh right! We never told you that we fucked on the regular. Mmmh, he was always so good!" She giggled again. "Now that he's with that Megan, Angie, or whatever the whores' name is- He won't even touch me... It was soo much easier when he was w-with you. Fun, fun times."

My eyes filled with tears, and I really couldn't believe anything I was hearing. I bit down on my lip accidently too hard. The taste blood was in my mouth, but I didn't  care. I slipped on a robe and my fluffy slippers. I walked down the hallway and went into Justin's room.

"And now, I'll do anything to get that old Justin back... That's why I leaked the secret to the press!" She slurred, laughing devilish to me. My eyes nearly bulged out of my sockets hearing that.

"Hello? Shheleeennna?" She asked after not hearing a response. I couldn't say anything to her. She's one of my best friends.. how could she do this to me. I hung up the phone.

I sat on the edge of the bed that Justin still slept on. Tears blurred my vision as I stared at him. I knew he wasn't faithful the whole time, but I didn't know he was that low! We were together for two damn years, and I was stupid enough not catch him fucking my best friend!