Chapter 45- Happy Frustrations

Justin POV

-

I stood nervously by the cushioned chair that Andrea sat in. I faced the other way quickly as the nurse helped Andrea position her hopital dress so that only her stomach showed. There was a chair in the room but I was too jumpy to have a seat. I paced from side to side looking at Andrea's stomach. I felt butterflies errupt in my body when Nurse Daniels come back with the ulrasound gel.

"You ready?" She squealed with a perfect smile. Andrea shook her head rubbing her hands over her stomach. I felt the room heat up. I'm excited, nervous, happy all at the same time. I mean this is my first child. I only get one first child.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket snapping a few pictures of Andrea. I want to remember this forever. She posed a couple of times being goofy and we took selfies together. Weird, right? Our first ulrasound, our very first look at our miracle we have a selfie session minutes before. I chuckled at how random we were and smiled at Andrea who had begun to blush. She's been so affectionate since I got back. I like it a lot.

"Are you two finished?" Nurse Daniels asked. She smiled at us and Andrea simply made and embarrassed face.

"Not quite," I murmured snapping a picture of her. "Annnd.. now. Okay, let's get this done." I said laughing. The nurse shook her head walking towards Andrea and I held on tight to her hand.

"Oh my gosh... Justin this is cold!" Andrea whispered to me as soon as the clear gel touched her stomach. I stared at her stomach watching as it was spread all around. I felt my heart rate increase watching the nurse click a button on the side of the device that would show me my child.

"Here we go. Ohh.. there's the little precious. " She smiled, turning the large screen in Andrea and I's direction. Andrea squeezed my hand becoming emotional and squealing at the sight.

I swear my heart stopped seeing the small figure on the screen. I felt chills run down my whole body. It's a baby! I focused on the screen in front of me examining my little miracle, I could make out a head and a little spine. The baby is in the weird phase I guess. I'm not sure what it's called, but it's obvious that it's too early to find out a gender.

"As you can see, there are little hands and ears forming. The fetus is doing very well." Nurse Daniels cooed moving the device around on Andrea's stomach, zooming in on certain areas of my baby.

"Drea, do you see this?" I said, totally amazed, but when I looked down she was sobbing her eyes out.

"Oh don't cry.... this is beautiful. Look at what we did!" I explained happily, wiping tears away. "Don't be sad." I tried to comfort her to my best abilities.

"I- I'm not sad.... It's j-just... dios mios! We're having a baby." Andrea sniffled. I wiped another tear from her face and held back happy tears that threatend to fall from my own orbs.

"I'm going to be a mom." she smiled at me. I couldn't help admiring Andrea while she had an emotional fit. Her eyes lit up a bright blue-ish, a color I haven't noticed before, except for in sparks, but now they are full on blue and it's amazing.

Her words echoed through my head. Yeah, she's going to be a mom, but it just hit me. I'm going be father. I have a little person to raise and teach right from wrong. A son or daughter. A kid who will grow up with me. I won't let fame get in the way. There's nothing in this world that could break this up.

Nothing..

"We're going to be a family, baby."

***************