I Love You Too

Hey there, So sorty for late updates... Forgive me a thousand times... Enjoy!!!

Chapter 37

Andrea Pov

The party was in full motion and I found myself watching Danni, Natalie and Tasha chug drinks and flirt with cute guys. Of course, none better looking then Justin. This is one huge ass party, I'm surprised Ryan and Chaz didn't drag Justin here. Probably not that he'd actually mind being here. According to every magazine and tabloid, Justin can party.... hard.

I sat in a bar stool, swiveling lightly to Ciara- Body Party. I like this song alot. As the the slow part of the song blasted, I watched Natalie and Tasha disperse into the crowd with their attractive dance partners.

"You gonna be okay?" Danni asked, sensing a hint of guilt in her voice.

"Yeah.." I said giving her a half smile. "Go. Get out there! I'm okay!" I urged her. She shouldn't have to sit around with me. This is the coolest party ever.

"You sure?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"GO!!!" I rolled my eyes, smirking to show I wasn't serious. She sighed, hugging me tightly before running off.

I sat in my chair a little while longer, observing the wild people having fun. The amount of celebrities in here is ridiculous, though. But, then again, this is a Miley Cyrus event. Lots of twerking present. Watching so many people chug drinks and look happy and care free. I felt... almost envious. I wanted to enjoy my once-in-a-life-time Miley Cyrus party. I didn't want to feel this way- but it was hard not to. I never imagined I would be pregnant so soon in life... But fate put us together for a reason so it must be for the best.

I roamed around, sliding past models, celebrities and hot shots. The smell of alcohol by the bar was making me feel uneasy. I had to move, the smell made me hot and queasy!

Fresh Air!

That's what I need! I spotted a high rise balcony, only a few unrecognizable people on it. Avoiding the big crowd in the center of the room, I walked around the sides crossing the dj's stage. I covered my ears walking by, trying not to go deaf from the blaring rap music. The clear sliding glass was just a few strides away. I was barely paying attention and I bumped into a tall blonde.

"Sorry." I muttered, feeling my cheeks go red from embarrassment.

"You're fine, just watch where you're going." The girl said. I could tell she was irritated, but she tried her best to sound nice. She barely even looked at me before stalking off somewhere. I looked behind at her and my jaw dropped.

Taylor Swift!!

OMG! I just bumped into Taylor Swift!!! I love her music. It's ashame that she can't find a guy who will treat her right. I can relate. I bet we could've hit it off if I didn't just clumbsily bump into her. One of my definite favs. Hopefully I get to meet her again.

I quickly slid through the glass door, snapping! the door shut behind me. The wind was blowing heavy. It is so going to rain tonight. The fresh air was relaxing to me. I stared off at the twinkling city that stretched for miles and miles beneath this very balcony. It was amazing, incredible even! I've seen beautiful places but it's just something enticing about the L.A. scenery! I snapped a few instagram worthy pics, and posted them- getting nearly four hundred likes instantly.

I looked ahead of me. I had to admit. I feel pretty damn cool! This party, the sceney, my career, and my boyfriend. I miss him. I wonder how his night is going. I heard a light shuffle on the other side of the balcony. I whipped my head in that direction, scared as hell because I completely forgot that someone else was out here too. I squinted my eyes, tilting my head to get a better glimpse at this familiar figure. I looked closely at his black hat and the bulging muscular frame that filled the shirt out. I looked down to the left arm and I figured it out he was who I suspected.