Chapter 36- Night Lights

Took me so long to write...

Recap:

♥Andrea POV❥

Ahhhh I'm soo excited!

A Miley Cyrus Party!!!!

Tonight is gonna be one to remember!!!

Chapter 36 Night Lights

♡ Justin POV ♡

Got me up all night, all I'm singin' is love songs

She got me up all night, constant drinkin' and love songs

She got me up all night, down and out with these love songs

She got me up all night, drownin' out with these love songs

She got me up all night, all I'm singin' is love songs

She got me up all night, constant drinkin' and love songs

She got me up all night, down and out with these love songs

She got me open all night, got me open all night !!!

J. Cole - Power Trip blasted through the whole entire house. It was mostly dark aside from the colorful strobe lights that flashed fastly revealing several scenes of people groping each other and grinding drunkly.

Chaz and I hadn't been inside Miley's mansion for ten minutes before we gained the attention of a whole section of drunken girls barely dressed.

"JUSTIN!! Oh my gosh, you're here!" Some random girl said as if she'd known me for years. I plastered a smug smirk on my face as the crowd quickly grew bigger. Chaz rubbed his hands together, smiling widely, obviously anticipating on how much ass he'll get tonight.

"Holy fuck! Bieber!"

"Justin! What's up babe!!"

"Damn sexy! I didn't know you were coming tonight. I would left my boyfriend at home." Another girl said seductively winking at me.

And let the perversion and cat calls begin!!

Seriously, I'll get like the dirtiest welcomes ever!

Not that I mind... or Chaz for that matter. He had his arms slung around two girls. Fairly hot, I guess. One whose ass was huge! I caught myself staring before about five females in skin tight dresses approached me.

Chaz coughed loudly gesturing his arms, gazing at me as if to say 'Here's your chance, dude! Unless, you're too whipped!"

I waved him off, feeling a fresh wave of arrogance and swagger wash over me. I almost forgot how much attention I could pull from just a few hundred people.

"What up ladies?" I smirked watching them fall all over me. "Who's trying to dance?" The girls giggled getting closer to me. I grabbed the prettiest one by her waist and the others followed for a shot with me. The crowd began to progress, bigger and bigger. The tall red head and I danced to Bands by Juicy J, causing fits and cheering from everywhere as she grinded on me seductively.

Bands a make her dance

The song boomed louder and Chaz was right next to me dancing with several females. He looked at me and that's when I got an idea! Chaz shot me an amused look understanding where I was suddenly going with this. I reached in the pocket of my black jeans, frolicking my fingers around a large wad of cash.

I took a small step back analysing the girl who just danced on me.

"Chaz! This one?" I yelled over the music, pointing at the red head. "Or this cutie right there?" I said looking at the riot of women desperate for my attention. They screamed loudly when I looked in their direction, teasing them with the cash I was willing to throw.