Chapter 5- Escape To His Hotel

Soo here we go! I haven't posted in awhile but here we go!

Andrea POV

So. Here I am. In the back of the most loved superstar's ferrari. Justin Bieber. I'm actually not as pissed at him as I was earlier. I guess my nap calmed me down. You know, from being kidknapped and all. I'm kidknapped by Justin Bieber. This is waayy too much to handle. I'd bet a bazillion girls would literally kill to be taken by Justin.

The car began to slow down. I still kept quiet. Just me and my thoughts. I was no longer mad at Justin. I just didn't feel like talking to him. So, I continued fake sleeping. I looked out of the tinted window up to this HUGE (and I mean HUGE) hotel. The outside was beautiful. I can't even begin to express it any other way but pure, luxurious beauty. The car turned again to which looked like a back entry. I'm guessing to hide Justin from his crazy stalker fans, who always seem to figure out where he is at all times. I heard Justin pick up his phone as we parked.

"Aye, Kenny I'm at the hotel, I went to the back as usual. Where are you?" Justin said in a raspy voice. He sounds so adorable when he's sleepy.

Wait.. Shut up Andrea. He's not adorable. He kidnapped you... remember?

"Ohh... alright. I'll be waiting. Do you have any McDonald's with you? I'm starving!" Justin chuckled out still sounding sleepy.

He made me blush a little. That voice... ohh gosh.

Moments went by and Justin got out of the car and walked over to a big, but friendly looking guy. I'm guessing that's Kenny. He left the door partially cracked. Here's my chance. I grabbed my purse and and checked to see if Justin was watching the car or not.

He wasn't.

Soo, luckily I was small enough to squeeze out door without moving it too much. My hands hit the ground akwardly. (I'm not very coordinated.) But, any way I wiggled out thinking I was getting a way. I took my heels off and tip toed trying not to make any major sounds.

"HEY!" I heard Justin yell. I would've made a run for it but that just seemed like too much work. I'm still a little tired. I sighed stretching my arms out and turned towards his direction.

"What do you want?" I said half whining. I saw the strange look on the big guy's face.

Fuck.

*Justin POV*

"HEY!" I yelled when I noticed Andrea trying to sneak away. What is with this chick? She's acting like I'm some creep.

Kenny gave me this strange look. It made me laugh a little.

"Dude, her name's Andrea." I chuckled out. He raised his eyebrows and tilted his head to the side. I sighed and smiled.

"Relax. I was at her party. She was leaving and the paparazzi were harrasing her. So, I thought it would be nice to help her out and I did. Long story short, she fainted and I couldn't just leave her." I explained while memories flashed to me.

"Wait, the paps were after her? Who is she?" He asked curious about her small amount of fame.

"A model from LA. But she's different than other girls. I don't think she likes me." I told him really wondering how someone like her couldn't like someone like me.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?" Andrea yelled back. Her hair was messy and her dress was all wrinkled. Her hands were on her hips.

Damn. Even when she looked a mess she was still pretty hot. Her angry face drove me crazy.

I jogged over to her. I pulled her arm, taking her towards Kenny's truck.

"Let me go." Andrea said sounding tired. She didn't hit me again. I'm guessing she is too tired.

"You're staying with me for a little bit. Okay?" I said looking her directly in the eyes. Her greyish blue eyes were gorgeous.

"OMG!" She said. At least she wasn't violent.

"Does Scooter know about her?" Kenny questioned me but half way checking Andrea out.

"Yeah, but can we get the keys to the room now?" I asked, getting tired of standing. I mean I was driving a very long time.

"Okay. Yeah. I have some of your luggage. He said handing me some bags.

"Nice to meet you." Kenny said friendly to Andrea.

"Pleasures all mine." She said pretty nicely while covering a cute yawn. And by nice .... I mean for Andrea.

She's not the nicest... Or nice.

And with that we had a special valet person park my car some where the fans won't notice and headed to the penthouse suite.

Finally.

After a while Kenny left. He instructed me to call Scooter and stay on the low for a while.

***

Andrea POV

I'm not sure how I let him convince me to come to this amazing penthouse suite. It could be a freaking house on its own. I guess my body was too tired to fight with Justin. He practically was gently dragging me by his side. I was quiet the whole time Justin and that Kenny guy spoke to each other. The conversation sounded bussiness like and boring. My eyes were heavy again until I was escorted into this peice of heaven suite. I gotta admit it was awesome. I went up stairs a layed on the king size bed with floral sheets and a pillow topped bed. It felt like a cloud. I plugged in my iPhone too see if I had any missed notifications, text messages or anything like that. Then I was interupt by a shadowy figure making a throat clearing noise. I was startled at first but it turned out to be none other than Justin.

"What." I said plainly

He smirked at me and ran his fingers through his messy hair.

What does he want now?

******
A/N

The end of the chapter!

What did you guys think?

Does he make a move?

DUN DUNN DUN! Lol read and comments. Next chap. Coming soon.

Xoxo~ Tammy