{Chapter Twenty One}

Start from the beginning

"It's fine!" Blue chirped, Sci looked at them. "So why did you came here?" Asked Sci. "To talk about wat happen." Blue said.

"Ah right, what happened anyways?"

"Fresh is on to us."

"Guess he'll be our Target then."

"True Sci, but he's Error's brother and I wouldn't dare hurt anyone who's close family to him."

"So make him not tell?"

"Exactly. Though, Felly can we kill you Frisk now?" Blue looked at Fell with puppy eyes. "I told you about it, I said yes. Once they fall down." Fell answered.

"Yay!" Blue hugged Fell, "can we go now?" He soon asked. "I guess, just stay close to me since you're not edgy enough, while Sci be Sci." Fell said.

Sci hummed "Alright." He said. Blue smiled as he held onto Fell's hand, "Let's gooo!!"

--

Blue was sitting next to Fell at Grillby's, while Sci was sitting across them. "So when will they come?" Asked Sci, "In a minute or so, since they are a devil in this pla-" Fell was cut off as the door of the restaurant open reaviling Frisk.

"And look at that the devil came." Fell mumbled, Blue leaned onto Fell to take a glimpse of Frisk of Fell's Aus.

Frisk look at Fell before going to order something from Grillby's. "Fell, go tell Frisk to meet you at the secret location in Waterfalls. Sci and I will be there hiding. Okay?" Blue whisper to him. "Okay." Fell agreed as he stood up and walked towards Frisk, "Hey sweets, what cha doing?" He asked.

Sci and Blue took their leave.

---

Sci looked at his phone, "How long will it take for them to come?" Asked Sci. "They're probably coming right now." Blue whispered back.

"Huh, so you ARE doing Genocide."

"So? Why would YOU Care? You hate this fucking world as much as I do. So why didn't you kill everyone before I came down here??"

"You ask so much fucking question, you know."

"I don't give a shit."

"Of course you don't."

"Anyways why do you want me to follow you here? Not to metion your perverted personalities, I don't understand no shit of what's happening."

Blue peek from the bush he was hiding behind, grabbing the knife that he had. He walked behind Frisk, while they were busy talking to Fell.

"Seriously? Do you really think I'm the bad guy here?"

"Ye-AGH!" Frisk screamed as Blue sliced their neck. They fell onto the floor growling in pain as they pulled their knife out. Blue was prepared, "Awh, I wouldn't do anything to harm me if I were you." Blue said with a giggle. "Besides you're my test subject. So be a dear and behave." He said.

"S-sans who the FUCK IS THAT OTHER S-SANS!?" Frisk yelled at Fell, whom backed away. "S-SANS?" They yelled as they got up only to get stabbed right in their brain. "Night night, Frisk." Blue spoke with a wicked smile upon his face.

Frisk died by the stabbed and so they would reset or continue anytime soon, Blue slice the soul almost in half. "They need to regain health before continuing. So let's see how long it'll take them! Possibly when Ink creates them once again." Blue said as he grabbed the cloth that Fell handed him.

"Thanks Felly."

"No problem."

Blue wiped the blood off, Sci came out of the bushes as he had his kit. "Any wounds?" He question. "At the moment no, because Frisk didn't fought back which was strange but oh well it was easier." Blue answered.

"Ah okay."

The three didn't knew that someone was there also, someone who is suspicious of them. Someone who is the next target for the three.

A/N: Sci OutFit is in a work of progress

It's the sketch but not the official outfit for him