Chapter 26

Brent's POV

King said I have to live with him now . I didn't fight or argue with Queen when she told me that's what King says . The ONLY time King gets into parent mode is when he's concerned. I said "You playin step mama now ?" I laughed and Queen said "And if I was ?" I hugged her and I flinched at my pain in my stomach because I just got surgery .

King and I were picking a ring out for Queen and then a car was following us King told me get down but it was to late bullets were flying everywhere. But we fine .

Mariah came in my room hugging me so tight and screamed "Baby." I winced in pain then she said "I'm sorry." I said "No need." Then we walked hand and hand out the hospital . She had dance practice but then she said "Can I sleepover." I said "Yeah ask your god parents if it's okay."

Then Junior said "Uncle are you okay." I said "Yeah I'm bullet proof." He said "What about daddy ?" I said "He is too." He said "Uncle Brent I love you," then he hugged me. I honestly though he was mute , he never talks or cries nothing. He only really talks to Queen.

Ray's POV

I dropped Mariah at dance practice and I told her I will pick her up at eight she said "Yes ma'am." Then I drove home . King got out the car , Brent went inside and I grabbed Junior and he said "I'm tired." So I bathed Junior and put him to bed then I cooked dinner I made Chicken Alfredo , with garlic bread. I wrapped up a plate for Junior so when he wakes up later. Then I rubbed the healing cream I made on King and Brent cause the antibiotics will take to long to heal.

Brent said "Can we wait for Mariah before we eat." I said "Sure." Then Brent drove to pick up Mariah and he took Junior with him so me and King can have some 'fun'.

Mariah's POV

I was waiting for Brent to get me and one of the male instructors was rubbing all on me and I said "Kobe can you stop." Then he started kissing my neck and I pushed him away from me. Kobe slapped me and said "Little bitch don't run away from me!" Then he started pulling my pants down and I kicked him in his dick and pulled my pants up and I ran and dropped my dance bag.

As I got to the car I said "Brent please come with me to get my bag." Brent knew something was up so he came with me to get my bag , Junior hugged me and came with me. It was in the middle of the hallway and said "Mariah you'll be mines."

Brent looked furious and yelled "No the fuck she won't !" Then he turned to me and said "I'll be at all your dance practices or send someone with you." I nodded . Brent looked like he wanted to kill Kobe.

We walked to Brent's car , I strapped Junior in. and I explained what happened he looked like he was about to just blow up. Brent got hit by a car and we flipped over and I smelt the gas leaking. Brent got out and I slipped out my seat but Junior was having a hard time getting out his seat belt so I stayed in the car and kicked the windshield out . The fire was getting closer and the car turned into black smoke and I got Junior out just before the fire touched him then I opened the sun roof cause we couldn't get out the windshield . But my pants and my shoes set on fire I just pulled everything off and Brent pulled me close to him. I went in my dance bag and put on black leggings . Brent said "Little man you okay." Junior didn't say anything then me and Brent said in sync "Junior are you okay." Junior said "Yeah I okay you okay?"

Junior hugged me and he said "Yeah I fine Mariah." Then Brent called King and said "The car is fucked up bad but everyone is fine and Junior is holding onto Mariah for dear life." They kept talking and I called Nicole she answered like she just woke up and said "Hello." I said "Nicole I just been in a car accident it blew up ... Brent, Junior and I are okay ... We are taking a cab to Brent's house." Nicole said "You sure you okay ?" I said "Yes and Nicole ... Kobe tried to rape me." Nicole sounded fully concerned and awake "KOBE WHO?" I said "My dance teachers assistant." Nicole said "I got this."