Chapter 13

*Graduation day*

"Destiny Jones ; our president , a cheerleader and a flag football player and held a 4.0 GPA all high school . Everyone give a round of applause." Everyone clapped and Destiny had black rope twists in a bun and her perfect smile with braces spoke and said "I wasn't prepared to make a speech but thanks for all my friends that helped me every step of the way."

"Taylor Jones ; 4.0 GPA all through out high school and a cheerleader , and a amazing person who helped everyone in every way she could.Give a round of applause for Taylor." Taylor spoke with her perfectly white smile and long black Brazilian hair and said "Without all the love and support and the help of god I thank everyone who helped me and I'm going to go out there and be someone in life. Thanks everyone."

"Dean Knight ; Titans quarter back , our fastest male runner that was on the track team and held a 4.0 GPA." Everyone cheered and clapped for Dean. Then the principal said "Anything to say Dean ?" He said "I want to thank my best friend , my girlfriend she kept me going all high school from the moment I met her little shy self I've turned her into one outspoken person ; without her I would've still been playing in school with a 1.0 but she always made sure my school work was done , thanks everyone have a great life ."

"Jade Kindle ; cheerleader 3.8 GPA all of high school she's worked hard and was our treasurer she had put so much work to make her graduating class have fun." Jade walked on stage and took her Diploma and she flashed her pretty smile and said "Thanks you guys , I hope everyone has appreciated everything I've done , I've always tried to be there for everyone . Everyone who didn't know me personally I'm sorry I didn't get to know all if you guys ; bye have a nice life."

"Jojo Lamar ; Cheerleader and cheer manager , and Vice President and had a 3.5 GPA all of high school , Jojo has devoted long and hard hours to this school for activities , events , and field trips." Jojo said "Hello everybody." With her perfectly white smile and her Janet Jackson braids and said "As you all know I'm silly Jojo even if you didn't know me I was always a friendly person and if I saw anyone sad if try and make them laugh . At the end of every storm there's a rainbow , have a blessed life ; bye y'all ✌️"

"Nicole Parker ; Head cheerleader , 4.0 GPA all of high school , our fastest female track runner , very friendly and respectful young lady . Give a round of applause for Nicole. Nicole smiled and her hair was straightened and halfway down her back and she smiled , her dimples were on full display and she spoke " I want to thank everyone for the good times and the bad senior year started out bad then my best friend Dean Knight saved me I've learned from god after every storm there's a rainbow , things can go bad before they go good , towards the end of the year I have tuned everyone out and focused on nothing but track , and my work . I have gotten accepted to every college I applied for on a full ride for every college for academics , track , and cheerleading . I've decided to go to Nova SouthEastern university. I've learned to live my life and be me regardless of anything if you want to be successful you have to work for it . I wanted it so much I tasted it . Thanks guys ."

After everyone else they threw their caps in the air and laughed and took pictures .

Nicole's POV

I'm a month pregnant , no one knows but Dean . After our graduation I kissed Dean so passionately . Then My mother , Dean's mother and Dean's father , and my father came and congratulated us . I hugged my dad back . Then Merci ran from Dean's dad to me and Dean she said "Mommy , Daddy I hungry." My dad looked confused I whispered and said "It's my boyfriends daughter , her mother died ." My dad said "Come here Merci." She smiled and hugged him . I hugged my mom and said "After everything you've done I forgive you ." Then my mom said "Congrats !" Then Merci came over and said "You grandma ?" My mom picked Merci up and hugged her . Dean hugged both his parents .

Everything is finally at peace 🎉