Chapter 25

Ray's POV

I woke up to Mariah and Brent talking.

Mariah-Brent I don't believe in sex before marriage to be honest that's why I haven't had sex with you.

Brent-Bae it's cool.

Mariah-Let's just do it let's do it now.

Brent- For one I respect King WAY to much to do that in his house , and second nope not till I put a ring on that pretty little finger,

Mariah-you passed.

Brent-Passed what.

Mariah- You respect me.

Brent-Of course bae.

These kids so cute at least Mariah ain't fast ... She reminds me if myself at that age . I dated a guy name Jason he was a dope boy . I was a freshmen in high school and he was a junior every girl envied me and wanted to be ME cause I was dating the most popular guy in school then he was in the hospital and I didn't know , then he relocated somewhere in Miami.

Oh SHIT King is Jason no wonder it was love at first sight ... We've never fell out of love. When he left I've always said I'll keep my virginity for him.

King walked in and I kissed him and Junior looked at us like what the fuck. I said "OMG your him, you don't remember me from high school ?" King looked confused then he chuckled and said "Rachel Brown ? Then I gave you the nickname Ray and everybody called you Ray..... I remember you , my first love." He kissed me passionately and Junior left and King locked the door and we made passionate sweet love and he nutted in me three times and said "Queen Ray your wish is my command . There's no way in hell that you aren't pregnant." I giggled and said "I love you bye."

I looked at Junior and said "What you wanna do today?" He said "I want to go to Wannado City." I got in the car and I couldn't shake this bad feeling I had. Junior played all day then I took him out to eat.

Junior got a cheese burger and fries with Apple juice. I got Steak, mashed potatoes and broccoli , with said vanilla shake . I got a call from a unknown number and I started feeling uneasy. "Ma'am is this Rachel Brown ?" I said "Yes it's her." The lady said "Come to South Miami Hospital Jason Will has been shot in the stomach and he's not conscience right now." I left a hundred dollar bill on the table .

I picked up Junior I just strapped him in the front seat. I rushed to the hospital and said "Jason Will where is he?" This trifling trick said "Family only." I snatched her shirt and said "Bitch it's Rachel mother fucking Brown I am his baby mama and his girl if I don't see him I'll have your ass bodied and sent to you mama door step TRY ME!" Everyone knew who the fuck King is . She stuttered and said "Queen....H-His R-Room is 545."

I picked up Junior and rushed to Jason's side. I kissed him and held his hand. I did something I haven't done for a while and I prayed a LONG time to god then King squeezed my hand. He said "How's Brent?" I'm all he got I'm his legal guardian. I sighed in frustration and went to the desk and said "Brent Washington." The lady said "You his mama ?" I said "She's dead I'm step mama now can I get his room number Monifa." I only knew her cause she's the bitch beefing with me in high school. Monifa said "Room 555." I went I. Brent's room with Junior holding my hand. Brent isn't conscience they nurses are trying to revive him yelling for me to get out the room . I prayed harder then anything in my life that heart machine has nothing but a straight line going across the screen. I told Junior bow his head and repeat after me.

"Our Father, which art in heaven,

Hallowed be thy Name.

Thy Kingdom come.