Chapter 8

Charlotte's POV

Hi guys I'm Charlotte aka Char , Dean's baby mama was my best friend . I told Emily she needs to stop being trifling and keep her legs close . When she had Dean's baby she told Dean she wants nothing to do with it , then she started whoring herself out , she got a bunch of STD's then she died in a drive by.

No I'm not coming here to stir up drama with Dean's girlfriend . Nicole actually seems really nice , and good for Dean .

Dean's POV

I see Char at my school , that was my BM (baby mama) best friend . I remember when everyone was trying to help out Emily she'd push us away. I never treated her like shit . But she likes guys that do treat her like that . I never understood why.

Cynthia's POV

I'm leaving the school ; because I just don't want to go here anymore . I've done too much damage and have to many enemies . I'm going to kill myself ; today.

I ask if I can go to the bathroom. When I go to the bathroom no one is in there ; I take out my gun and shoot myself in the head my last words were "good bye and forgive me please."

Nicole's POV

"THE SCHOOL IS ON LOCK DOWN I REPEAT ITS ON LOCK DOWN." The principal says , we are all in seventh hour and Charlotte said she went in the bathroom and saw blood everywhere and a gun and it was awful. So she buried her head in Scott's chest . I was just worried about Merci . Dean assured me she's fine.

The teacher put on a movie on and I laid on Deans chest and sat on his lap . I fell asleep then around 5 Dean woke me up ; he said "Practice is canceled let me get baby girl then we can go home." I nodded and sunk into my passenger seat as I waiting for them .

Merci's POV

I saw my dad and said "where's mommy ?" He said "In the car." I'm mad that she didn't pick me up. When daddy put me in the seat I said "mommy you mad at me?" She said " No sweetie daddy wanted to get you." I said "okay mama. I have homework ." Then I fell asleep.

*weekend*

Nicole's POV

I got up bathed Merci and fixed her a bowl of cereal while she watches cartoons and I took a shower and put on Adidas shorts and a Adidas shirt and some Adidas sneakers I put my hair in a ponytail and I put Merci's hair in a ponytail and I grabbed Sparkle and treats, water , and everything Merci needs.

At practice my coach have Merci a uniform and every game or competition she has to wear it.

Merci' POV

Coach said "Here you go sweetie." And gave me a cheerleading uniform. I smiled and told my mommy . Then coach said "Merci learn some cheers." I nodded.

Nicole's POV

We were all teaching Charlotte the cheers , she caught on quick and she was nice a quiet. She wasn't mean or anything , and my friends liked her. After practice I said "Char you coming ?" She said "Where?" I said "To the beach." She said "I don't have my swimsuit." I said " Okay I can bring you to your house and you can get it ; we jog on the beach then go have fun in the water." She said "Okay."

I pulled up to a busted ass house it's in the ghetto . It's so much men standing outside. As Char walked in the house they told her "Hey sexy." And she said "Don't touch me." Then she quickly came outside. When I was heading towards my house she cried. She said "I hate it here it's only two bedroom, my mother is a stripper , and my dad is a crack head. My mom has enough money for me and her to leave but my dad beats her so we can't leave." I felt bad . Then we pulled up to my condo and I said "Come on." I got sparkle but her food in her bowl and grabbed me and Merci's swimsuit I kissed Dean and said "Bye bae." He said " Please be home by eight I'm taking y'all out to eat at nine." I said "Alright." Then me and Merci said "Bye." At the same time.

Merci's POV

We got to the beach and it was fun the cheerleaders had their little brothers and sisters and we all played and went in the water . Then it was time to go home . I didn't wanna leave . So I cried and said "Mommy it was fun ; I stay ?" She said "No no me and daddy will miss you too much."

Charlotte's POV

I explained to Taylor about my life at home . She said "You can live with me I live in my own condo with Destiny but it's a three bedroom , it's in the same building as Nicole's . I said "What about my clothes ?" Taylor said "Nicole, Destiny , Jade , Jojo , and Scott and I can go get all your stuff. I'm saying that many people so nothing happens to you." I said "Thanks."

Nicole's POV

Taylor and Destiny letting Charlotte live with them. That's nice , to be honest I think Dean isn't telling me something because he would get mad if I bring people he doesn't like or people he doesn't know in the house.

As I open the door with Merci in my arms Dean says "Bae come to the jacuzzi ." I said "Okay." Then me and Merci get in the bubble bath , after washing me and Merci's hair and throwing bubbles at each other we all get out. I put Merci in jeans , a red Tommy Hilfiger shirt and bred 11's , me and Dean wore the same. I let me and Merci's hair out . Then we left.

Dean's POV

I am taking the girls to the fair tonight. When I pulled up Merci said "Yayyy !" Nicole and I went on kiddie rides , and I won Nicole and Merci teddy bears , and goldfish. Then we ate funnel cakes , fried Oreos and we had corn dogs.

After the fair we went home to drop off the gold fishes ( it's six of them ) I put it in the plastic cage from the fair but I'll buy a cage that's real with a filter and glass. Then we went out to the movies. My best friend Zay , and Nicole's best friend Destiny and Zay's son (he's three) Mike was there. Destiny looked at Nicole and said "Y'all cute." Then Nicole said "Destinyy take a pic please ." Nicole handed her the phone and we took pictures.

Nicole's POV

Tonight was amazing , after the movies I was exhausted and Merci fell asleep in my arms before the movie started.

When we got home I just put a black onsie on Merci , then I put her in her bed and I just put on one of Dean's shirts and laid down . Dean turned me to kiss him and he pinned me to the bed . It got heated and I stopped him and said "I wanna be married before I do this ; maybe prom night at least." Dean looked frustrated but said "Okay."