Chapter 1

"Nicole wipe the water on the motherfucking steps ! Now !" Nicole's cousin Ashely was looking for something to clean the floor with.

Ashley's POV

All auntie did was complain and bitch , she treated Nicole so bad . I feel so bad for her. Me and Nicole were in her room to take our wet clothes off because her mom ain't wanna drive us to walmart to get Nicole's grandmother a card.

Nicole started cleaning the water on the stairs. All I know auntie was like "You know what ima get the bat fo yo ass bring ya ass hea' " Then I ran downstairs and looked at Nicole I said "Ya mama got a bat and I ain't tryna get hit so yeah."

Nicole's POV

I walk up the stairs and she starts hitting me with a bat . I yelled "Stop ! I wanna live with my father." Then she looked at me with all kinds of hatred and I was trying to protect myself but she wouldn't stop . My nose was bleeding, my lip was busted and the back of my head has a knot and was swollen . Then she said " Here call your daddy." So I said "Dad ?" He said "What's wrong ?" I said "Mommy got mad cause I took to long to wipe up the stairs and she started beating me with a bat ; because I said I wanna live with you." He said "Damn I don't know what to say."

Ashley's POV

I took up Nicole's laptop and texted my boyfriend then I heard Nicole's mom making up some bull shit. Nicole just came in her room and grabbed her secret phone and started texting away.

Nicole's POV

I grabbed my phone and started texting my best friends; Chris, and my best friend Dean but I have a crush on him. He said "Nicole just don't kill yourself, I need you." Then Chris texted me "Nicole you okay?" I said "No." then I explained what happened. He said "Bruh that's crazy I hope you're okay." I said "I am but I'm tired I love you best friend good night." I continued texting Dean fine ass though.He was getting high so I just said "Goodnight best frend." He said "Goodnight BF just know I'll always be here for you." I fell asleep at 11 then I woke 2am and I couldn't sleep; So I read Hood Love 3 on wattpad. Then I fell asleep but I overslept and the royal bitch herself had to wake me up .

I dragged to get ready for school I couldn't find any leggings so I put on some Hollister jeans , with a white hello kitty sweat shirt and black and white rain boots. Then I just put conditioner in my hair and I put gel on my edges and went to school.

Dean kiked me and said "Good morning BF , Ima pick you up I'm around the corner." Just as I locked the gate Dean said "Come on princess." As I got in the car I was quiet .He said

"You hungry ?"

"Starved."

He bought me something from McDonald's . He said "Nicole don't give me the silent treatment I'm here for you." I hugged Dean. But this was the worst week ever my 'boyfriend' well ex Wes cheated on me with Shantelle. Dean and his girl broke up last week and he's flirting with me heavy but I'm the only one that knows he's single. School for me is the gift of god I dread when there's no school.

Dean's POV

Man like fr I hate seeing my BF (Best frend) mad, it makes me feel so sad cause she's the sun to my shine when I have a bad day. Unlike my ex she makes me laugh a lot and she doesn't bitch nonstop , and if I smoke Nicole just be chilling . But I have mad love for my ex. I just want Nicole to be happy like fr fr her mom's be trippin' heavy over nothing like damn.

Nicole's POV

Dean pulled up in the school parking lot.

"Nicole ?"

I looked at him and he pulled my chin close and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you BF , don't ever forget that okay Cole ?"