Chapter 6

Nicole's POV

I woke up and I got in the shower ; I wore my hair down then I brushed my teeth . I put on a Yankee jersey with black tights underneath , then I wore white knee high socks with black combat boots . Then I grabbed my black MK purse and put it by the door .

I started making breakfast which consisted of ; waffles , eggs and sausage then I woke up Dean and Merci . I made them eat . Then I bathed Merci and I put purple shorts with a white Ralph Lauren shirt over her white onsie , with her little Grape 5's . Then I put her hair in pig tails and braided it the two pig tails went halfway down her back . Then I brushed her teeth. She said "HI MOMMY!" She just fully woke up , and she hugged me and I hugged her back .

Dean's POV

I packed Merci's backpack with snacks and juice and coloring book. Then I made sure I had all my homework and my clothes for football practice . I put 50$ in my daughters wallet ; my baby ain't never going to be broke . I put the address and me and Nicole's phone number in Merci's iPhone 4s . She my baby but she ain't getting no brand new phone , I put a pink protective hello kitty case on her phone and gave her it she said "THANK YOU daddy !" I smiled and my daughter is responsible so I know she won't lose it . I showed her how to call me and Nicole . Then me and Nicole got in the car and Nicole strapped in Merci .

Nicole's POV

"Oh shit hold on Dean I left my practice clothes ." Dean said "No I got your clothes in my bag. Your cheerleading bag for your clothes is in the trunk bae." I said "Thanks." Then Dean said are we forgetting anything ?" I said "Yeah this ." Then I kissed Dean , and Dean deepened it and Merci said "Mommy , daddy stop right now I want go to school now." Dean said "sheesh sorry princess." Merci giggled and said "Your talking to much daddy." I said "Merci that's rude." I popped her hand and she said "I sorry , forgive me ?" Dean said "Yes I do."

As we got to the daycare we enrolled her ; it's $300 a month . Dean paid for this month and we finished enrolling her around 12 in the afternoon , we said "Bye." Then I said "I'll pick you up before I go to practice." She said "Okay mommy."

When I get to school I see Cynthia and her home girl talking to my friends (Taylor, Jade, Jojo , and Destiny) Cynthia was like "she's just Dean's hoe but Dean really wants me." Destiny said "Bitch fuck outta here my best friend goes with Dean , and Dean don't like thots why the fuck would he bring Merci around Nicole instead of you ?" Selena said "Bitch shut up Cynthia and Dean fucked." Taylor said "Selena you gone come correct about my cousin Destiny."

Then I said "Cynthia can you repeat that?" She said "what that your Dean's hoe?" I said "Enlighten us on when you and Dean had sex." Dean was getting furious. I said "Bae calm down." She said "That's why he's getting so mad because I finally told people ." Dean said "Your a liar. I'd never fuck no walking STD." Selena said "I ain't got shit to do with this good bye." Destiny said "Nah uh little girl." And she yanked Selena by her arm.

I got all up in Cynthia's face and said "So bitch since your wanna talk shit about me come run it." She looked scared but I didn't care. I said "Hoes like you always try to ruin something good. To bad I ain't no insecure little bitch like you and fucking and sucking every nigga that calls me beautiful. I know my worth that's one thing my daddy always told me ." Cynthia said "Bitch do it look like I care .. Nah! "

I laughed then I .....