Just as he started drying off his hair with that towel, he could hear you knockon the other side. There he was, frozen, again.

W-W-WHY??!!! I thought she already left!! he cringed face in disbelief at his bad luck

"J-Jungkook... I need to use the washroom" you said hesitantly from the other side of the bathroom " Are you still in there?"

Your girly morning voice was enough to provoke all of these unwanted feels through his body.

F*ck, NO, JUST JUMP OFF THE WINDOW AND DIE INSTEAD, JUNGKOOK! He thought

"Y-Yeah, I'm coming out", he stuttered before grabbing his white shirt and putting it on at the speed of light,not bothering to dry his torso

His upper body was still wet and his white shirt seemed to be sticking to his chest like glue. It was slowly turning into a see through shirt.

As Jungkook finally gathered up his mind to open the door, he got startled by your soulless presence.

There you were staring in space as if your soul was slowly leaving your body .You knew you made a mistake and you felt horrible for making him go through this. The boy decided to pretend he didn't see you as he walked away in the opposite direction.

He was walking past by you as you suddenly grabbed onto his arm. The innocent boy's eyes rounded as you brought him back in that washroom. He couldn't even fight against you as he felt the washroom's vapor heat invading his senses

W-W-Why t-t-the washroom??! WHY DID SHE PULLED ME WITH HER IN THAT WASHROOM!! FIGHT BACK JEON JUNGKOOK, SAY NO!!! SAY NO!!LETS RUN AWAY, where's your luggage!!?? We agreed to get the F out of this dorm today didn't we??! *everybody say no~*

Jungkook was about to leave again but you blocked his path. He tried his best to stare anywhere else but in your direction. He tucked his hands in his pockets before pressing his back against the wall facing you. His gaze was on you as droplets of water where dropping form his half dried black hair. The sight of him made him look so appealing and you couldn't stop blinking.

"What's up?" he stares at the floor

Looking at all of this confidence, no one would've had ever thought that this kid was questioning his life choices for the past sixty minutes.

"Jungkook...I'd like it , if we could talk" you suddenly confess

And F*ck....now she wants to talk. How am I supposed to say something that makes sense when I'm in this state??!!

You both stood there and Jungkook's eyes were threatening to drop out of their sockets. He clenched his fist as he wondered why you ever had to bring him inside the washroom to have your talk with him?! He was slowly losing his cool as the surroundings were slowly making him uncomfortable.

"T-Talk? I-In here?" he stutters

"Oh...well I thought that it would kill 2 birds with one stone, I mean... I still need to get ready for the day too", you smile at him before patting his arm in a friendly way

More like it'll kill two birds and ONE JEON JUNGKOOK included. Why do you want to kill me too?! WHY ME?! WAS I THAT BAD TO YOU FOR THIS PAST YEAR AND A HALF?! WHY DO YOU ENJOY MAKING ME SUFFER SO MUCH?!

"I-I...I'm sorry", you stuttered "I d-didn't mean it, I never expected things to turn out this way, Jeon Jungkook. Also...can you please look over what I said this morning... I was just so flustered that I I...suddenly blurted out something I shouldn't had", you stuttered before grabbing that toothbrush and toothpaste