Thriry Two- Do not

The Alpha's Huntress
2014© Ina Seele
Thirty Two- Do Not

This chapter is dedicated to

** appletrox **

XOXO, Ina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and turned around to find myself alone. I just had to breathe in and out to locate who was home and where were they. I sat up and took a long warm bath, then the morning maids poured in to dress me in Luna Queen attire and left to make breakfast.

When I walked outside I finally located Dimitri, and I followed his scent to the back wing of the palace. I smelt the inhuman adrenaline of my mate, but there was another scent I had forgotten... is that cinnamon smell Alpha Dylan?

One step further and I saw Stephan watching Dimitri with intensity. All my focus evaporated into lust– Dimitri's chest was glistening with sweat, his perfectly balanced movements caused his muscles to clench and flex and I, the Hybrid, was having a hard time breathing.

Across from Dimitri was Dylan, also shirtless. Dylan was somewhat shorter by three or four inches, and he was leaner in muscle. I bet their stance had the whole palace shaking, two powerful men clearly fighting made any Pack of wolves anxious.

Marcus, Dylan's beta, was also present, assessing and studying like Stephan.

"What is the meaning of this?" I asked, making my presence known in a long dark red gown draped in gold.

All men froze and turned to look at me.

I walked up to my mate and kissed him good morning, and then gave Dylan a hug. None of us were fazed when Dimitri grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to his chest. Marcus and Stephan bowed to one knee at my presence, and I lifted a hand to signify to stand up.

"I'm guessing you don't know why I'm here," Dylan smirked, shaking his head. "That's messed up, my King. She'll be quite upset when she finds out."

"You don't hide things from me." I pulled away from Dimitri and stood beside Dylan. "You tell me," I told Dylan.

"Dylan don't."

"His Alpha King position got challenged and the guy is pretty powerful."

No way.

I growled loudly, then turned around and looked up to his eyes, upset. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I knew you'd worry for something that can be easily solved. And I did promise to tell you, this one," and I clenched my jaw when he swept Dylan off his feet in one kick, "beat me to it."

"You could die. You leave us and I will go down to hell bring you back and kill you myself! Dimitri... don't do this to me."

My baby. I can't put his father at risk. Who's this parasite challenging him?

He leaned his forehead against mine and smiled. The bastard just smiled. "It's because of you and him that I'm not worried."

"Who did you mean by 'him'?" Dylan asked, looking between me and him.

"Your next King," he said and I loved how proud he sounded, I think that just made me a little... excited.

"Do you want that?" Dylan snapped before I even think he thought about his words.

"Want what?" I asked.

Dimitri didn't fancy Dylan's tone. He took a deep breath but I put a hand on his chest over his heart, kissing his skin to ease his anger.