Twenty Nine- The ritual

The Alpha's Huntress
2014© Ina Seele
Twenty Nine- The Ritual

Hello!

So yeah this chapter will be dedicated to

** all of you**

Thanks for everything you're all so amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was ready except me. The pentacle was formed in the grass in the middle of the forest and I was laying down with my legs and wrists chained to the ground. There were three white candles over my head and three red candles over my shoulders.

Dimitri is kneeling next to me, standing by me as always, calming my anxiousness.

I was not feeling alright. The more things the witch whispered in Latin the more anxious and scared I was. Dimitri kept soothing me by speaking any topic to me.

"If I get through this I'll make up to you for what I did," I assured him. I surely had to apologize for lying and dumping him in the middle of a bloody battle.

"Love you'll get through this," he assured with a small smile.

"What do you want from me? Request anything." I just needed to keep talking and ignoring the small pain in my chest.

"I want you back home," he said.

"I will," I gasped. Then I looked around me. There were twelve torches on every corner the pentacle has, and six people on every vertex. Mackenzie, Tyler, Cassandra, Dylan, Marcus, and Oliver were on the vertex. Sara was next to me but helping the witch carry out the needs for the ritual.

Dimitri was here to keep me down with the help of Stephan who was next to me. I take his hand tight in mine and his eyes on mine, the only brightness in the dark night.

"Think of the future Kat," the witch Bethea said to me with a pitiful look. "Think of you and Dimitri with a bunch of pups running around. If you try to think of the past by force it will hurt more."

"Why are you giving me that look?" I asked her.

"Because this will really hurt."

I scoffed. "Thanks for cheering me up."

"Let's start." She stood up just to sit behind me and dig her nails in my head. Even that hurt.

I did as she told. For a moment I smiled at Dimitri at the thought of two kids running around in a playground. He seem to know what I was thinking of.

'Your mind link is widely open,' I heard his voice say in my head.

'We will have our pups I promise you that,' I said smiling. 'And I will try hard to be a worthy mom for your children. For our heirs, my son, your son,' he wiped my tear. 'I promise.' He leaned down to kiss my forehead and too my hand in both of his.

~~~~~~~~~ Dimitri's POV

I kissed her forehead and gripped her hand with both of mine. I know she will be the best mother, because she cares and she loves so unconditionally. I want them to be gifted with that of her, her passion to love so freely and unapologetically for the people she cares for.

After ten minutes I heard her first loud scream. She didn't move, but arched her back off the ground. The witch began to speak louder in a foreign old language. The more she spoke the louder Kat screamed.

She began to cuss after half hour later, and shaking non-stopping. When she stopped shaking and looked so peaceful everything seem to be done.

Not until everyone on the vertex points began to drop unconscious.