Twenty Three- The missing

The Alpha's Huntress
2014© Luna Night
Twenty three- The Missing

This chapter is dedicated to

** brirox98 **

Thanks for the votes hon!

XOXO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dimitri was not here yet which caused me to wonder why I didn't asked further information into the problem he had to attend. I took a bath, changed in pajamas and made sure I had no make-up on. I washed my hair which meant I had to do a ponytail or I would've looked like mop-head in the morning.

I didn't wait for Dimitri to come and I fell asleep, thinking about him but dreaming about something I never had.

I swear I felt this dream had a meaning, but I couldn't decide what it was. I was playing piano in a white dress in an empty room, by myself, playing lullabies. Many things caught my attention: first of all, my favorite instrument is the piano but I have no idea how to play it. Secondly, I hate long and plain dresses and gowns that look baggy and in the dream I looked so comfortable in it. Thirdly, why was the room so cold, empty, and I was still happy to be in it?

That's when I swore to the devil and God I was scared for the first time in my entire life. I woke up trying to scream but I had hands all over me. I felt someone covering my eyes, someone had something inside my mouth, and then my wrists, feet, waist, everything was held by strong hands.

"Catarina I'm so glad to see you again."

Elijah!

I screamed– sorry, muffled– as loud as I could.

"This is for your own good okay? Your memories of him and this place are keeping you from your destiny and I will get you back to where you truly belong."

Memories?

"She will take your memories fast and painlessly, ok? Really fast, just, don't struggle."

Don't struggle?! Dude you're about to take my memories! I bit the hand with my canines and that gave me time to scream and almost escape. However, I swayed back and forth, feeling it tilt as if the Earth was a plate and it dropped, shattering in different directions.

Dimitri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dimitri's POV

Mackenzie, Sara, Tyler, Stephan, Cassidy, Brandon, Christian, and Cassandra were all here witnessing the empty bed.

When I was getting rid of the rogues that were causing chaos with Stephan, everyone mind-linked me at once. All I could make out of all the links were that she is gone. At first my heart and wolf skipped a breath thinking it was Catarina, but then who would take the hybrid anywhere against her will? So I ran home because Catarina or not, they mentioned a "she" and if they were linking with so much desperation she must have been important for me, so it was going to be Kenzie or Sara.

Giving my first step into the palace all I could make out were yells and sobs. The sobs were clearly from Sara who tried really hard not to cry but instead loud sobs shook her small form. The yells were from Mackenzie who was the angriest I've seen her, shouting orders and bursting into tears

Then I thought where is my Kat?

I ran with inhuman speed up to my room where Sara was crying her eyes out and everyone was looking around. When they all saw me, some bowed, some stopped yelling, and Sara talked for everyone.

"You have to bring her back," she said weakly but steady enough.

"My mate," I said. Where is she?