"We are the pretty bride maids." suddenly they heard the deep Tae's voice that came out from one of the people that were inside a wedding dress.

"But why are you guys wearing wedding dresses?" Then Namjoon looked at the samurai sword he was given and soon he let out.

"Ok you know what I don't want to know." yet you started your explanation.

"One of the fun facts I seen is that before, bridesmaids usually wore the same dress as the bride to confuse the evil spirits, as for the sword back in the day the best man was actually someone that was hired to protect the pair from the brides lover that could come to crash the party, because back then the marriages were arranged." then suddenly it hit Suga.

"That's why you don't feel threatened by the seasang fans that on their way? Because you going to confuse them with this?" he let out pointing at the five males that were standing there dressed in beautiful wedding dresses rocking the awesome look like it was no tomorrow. Your lips curved into a smile, but it's not like anyone could see it behind the dense veil that was covering your beautiful face.

"You catching up pretty quickly." then your soon to be husband let out.

"So what's the plan?" he asked as you explained how they should be playing the music and all the so-called brides should be standing in a lead to the altar. So here you were everyone seeing really serious, but then the doors opening revealing some girls, they could be 20 or high school girls you weren't sure as you hardly wanted to turn your neck to have a better outlook on their faces. The line started to move as Taehyung was in the lead taking actions. The girls were mortified, they weren't expecting so many girls that would get married to Seokjin. One of them suggested for just to go for it and they grabbed the last person which happened to be Jackson, he flexed his muscles as he muttered.

"Can I help you?" they were shocked beyond explanation and feeling threatened they backed away scared this person may actually hit them. The line moved to the altar and once you were there you walked and stood beside Seokjin that took your hand in his, feeling really good about himself. The fans didn't even dare to approach and when they saw the faces of the people that were parading in the wedding dresses they were way too shocked to even move a single finger muscle.

"Would you want to take (y/n) as your bride?" you decided there was no need for any bible readings but you wanted Jin to promise something else besides just saying yes.

"My goddess, I promise to love you forever as we going to strive to keep making wonderful creations together." you couldn't believe he actually made himself speak those words thanks to your weird requests you managed to pull up the veil that was still covering your face as a soft beautiful smile spread itself on your facial features. You soon spoke.

"My Mr. Worldwide Handsome..." this is what he wanted you to call him so you hardly protested.

"I accept to marry you and I hope our love, as well as our happiness, keep growing each single day." the priest nodded as he announced.

"Now you can kiss the bride." but something unexpected happened you both kept on fighting about who was gonna sweep away who from their feet.

"No Jin I be the one that will kiss you." you were standing there wrestling as most of the people laughed at your silliness causing even the fans to chuckle at your ridiculousness. Then suddenly you managed to slip, you thought you would fall to the floor but your husband didn't let that happen.

"I'm the winner." he suddenly let out smiling like a fool as he kissed you deeply on your lips, which caused for the crowd to stand up and soon you heard clapping and cheers from both family and friends.