Abs

The time flew by really fast before you knew another 3 weeks passed by. Spending so much time with the members you seriously already started to feel like the not so official 8th member of the BTS. None the less they couldn't really kick you out as you still needed to attend many shows and recordings as Jimin as even they realized no one probably in day's society would believe Jimin changed bodies with a female foreigner, probably the whole South Korea population would feel like they were being lied to and their popularity would drop thanks to such ridiculous scandal. Usually, outside the dorm, you stayed as quiet as possible meanwhile the other members tried to cover for you as best as possible, which only left your relationship to grow among each other. You kept on fooling around with the mankae line and Hobi pretty often as the other members made sure to make you feel safe and secure with their own special ways. You still tried to phone Jackson and BamBam often, but there weren't many possibilities to visit them thanks to Jimin because he made sure to work your ass off, the reason behind it was to get your bodies back faster. As this was going on you tried your best to teach him art and one of the missions you appointed to him was accepting a simple commission and getting paid for it. That's usually how your life looked like as an artist so if he completed such a task you knew you both could get back your previous life's in no time. But because Jimin usually spent his free time on training and dancing something happened which he felt quite sorry for so one day he decided to tell you this little detail. You were all in the dancing studio, panting, rather tired from all the exercise you guys just made. Some of the guys left the studio, as you ran out of water bottles. You yourself were enjoying the coldness of the floor until Jimin managed to approach you.

"I must share something with you (y/n)." he admitted looking down on the floor, you could feel a serious aura coming out from his body.

"What is it Jiminie?" you asked taken aback while wondering what kind of sin he performed for him to look this guilty on the outside. Anticipating an answer soon you saw him lifting up his shirt, revealing a quite, mighty six-pack. You weren't angry at all, rather amazed you would never think this day would come as you never had the might to develop any kind of muscles thanks to your lazy nature.

"Omo Omo this is amazing Jiminie!" you let out now pinching your body quite shaken by the amazing outcome from his exercises. Jimin feeling your excitement soon joined you as he looked really bashful from all the comments you were giving him at the moment. Soon he couldn't hold himself back as he needed to share the results of his hard work, so as in a choir you soon let out.

"Hobi/Hyung look at this!" J-hope a little taken aback approached you both, but none the less the excitement you both let out took its turn on him.

"Look he got abs so fast isn't it amazing, here feel it." you just put his hand on Jimin's stomach aka your body as he stroked it saying how soft it was, but then when looking up he found a females face staring at him he realized his mistake and in embarrassment he jumped away shocking you both in the progress.

"Why did you do that?" you both had no idea why he chose this course of action, meanwhile Tae joined you two feeling slightly the same.

"I mean these abs are amazing what's your problem Hyung?" and then he himself decided to touch the stomach as he patted Jimin on his shoulder for the good work done. That's when Namjoon and Suga decided to come back with more water bottles seeing 3 blushful men and 3 confused statues that been whispering among each other.

"He's in females body I shouldn't do it." this caused Taehyung to say the following.

"Stop feeling so awkward around Jimin, he is probably hurt you trying to distance yourself from him just because he is inside another body." you needed to agreed whatever you grew more close to the BTS members they keep being more awkward and distant with Jimin, probably they were overthinking things too much as they didn't want to be impropriate. Namjoon decided to take a sup of water but then V decided to suggest something ridiculous that caused the leader gag on his drink.

"You should take a shower with Jimin in the current state all the awkwardness will go away." he assured which made Namjoon spit the water on Suga which groaned while dropping all the water bottles he was holding together with snacks as he proceeded to get his face cleaned in the bathroom. Rap Monster mouthed "Sorry" as he looked at Taehyung with a disapproving look by giving such out of this world suggestions.

"What are you even thinking by saying this?" which caused V look his way as a smirk approached his lips.

"You are actually the one that mostly avoids Jimin, so I think you should go on the first go." this caused the leader to freeze in his place as he imagined something impropriate which caused you to laugh out loud.

"I'm pretty sure he just felt a little awkward, I think our poor leader needs a group hug." all the three of you started to smirk and like on a command you all three rushed at the same time to put the clumsy leader inside a group hug.

"I know you love us." Taehyung managed to say as you kept on giggling finding this whole situation hilarious.

"Come on join us guys." Taehyung and Jimin both let out as soon Jungkook, J-hope and Jin joined the group hug, that's when Suga decided to return from his cleaning up mission. But he stopped in his tracks wondering what you guys were up to, but soon understanding the situation around him he let out.

"I'm not joining you guys." this caused you all to approach him closer as he just stood there like deer in the highlights wondering if you all would really make it.

"En Garde!!!" you yelled as you all started to move in sync trying to approach the rapper to capture him inside the hug trap. However suddenly someone managed to trip on someone's feet, it not being anyone else but the clumsy Rap Monster and while holding on each other you all started to fall onto the ground on top of the scary Yoongi himself, which soon was trapped underneath the whole bunch. A lot of laughers spread itself in the room even to across the corridor outside it. Which got Suga quite irritated for getting dragged into this madness by all you crazy people. Yet this only little detail managed to make you laugh even more than before. The last thing you heard was Yoongi muttering about some kind of revenge when you guys finally decided to let him go.  

Word Count: 1280

Author's Note:

En Garde is in French, I just know that word from a movie it was used when the people charged at someone, I'm not sure what it really means tho, anyway I hope you liked this chapter as well :3 I didn't think it would end this way when I began writting it, but you guys must agree that's quite light hearted and cute turn of events xD