Dinner

The leader made sure to have time to buy you dinner after losing the bet so miserably, but could he have blamed himself for not believing your words as no matter how much he looked it up this case on the internet there were no mentions about someone changing bodies, if not fictional that is. He kinda innerly blamed you for keeping acting too similar to Jimin all this time, yet now when he had time to observe you more closely he realized those small differences you both shared. So after attending the dance studio and getting you some vocal training, he phoned Jackson to come over to treat him to anything he wanted, he asked you for advice and your choice of the day was nothing else than sushi.

"Jimin and (y/n) are also coming, that was in the agreement." Jackson fully remembered what kind of bet he made which made Namjoon sight, not only did he have to hang out with Jackson but also you and Jimin, he was expecting something annoying to happen. So here you all were as the other members from BTS decided to join along on this adventure. Jimin finally got a chance to wear his own clothes because the members wanted it to look like they were having all guys dinner out, not wanting to attract anyone's suspicions that there was a girl among them.

"So like you burned a bra in the morning?" Jackson asked as you nodded your head fully proud of your actions, this caused the rapper to laugh out loud about your choice of action, thinking it was just hilarious at some point.

"You see Jackson understands me." you managed to say to Namjoon looking his way which only caused him to nod not really wanting to engage himself into your conversation.

"Oh, your mother said she will come over." Jimin mentioned which made you perk up, you haven't seen her for a week now, it would be nice to get into her embrace to recharge your energy. Not only 5 minutes passed and she made her entrance as if she knew you were waiting patiently for her arrival. Making a jump over the table you basically sprinted into her arms shocking the others in the progress. She just smiled as she put her fingers around you, already realizing who it was inside this male's body.

"So how are you doing my daughter?" Looking at the males gathered at the table and upon spotting one of them she managed to say.

"I see your future husband is there, I said you would be lucky while having this experience." your mouth just dropped at her words.

"Anyway I won't get in your way to get to know them better, good luckies." for a fact you knew she was really good at telling the future maybe that's why you got really concerned as she seemed really serious about this whole ordeal, you tried to guess who she was looking at and you looked at three possible people she could have mean, Jackson, Namjoon and Yoongi that were basically sitting beside each other. Or maybe you missed someone that's when you caught Seokjin looking your way tilting his head in confusion as he wasn't sure why your mood changed so quickly from happy to troubled. Your mother took this chance to escape as she was yelling.

"Good luck sweetie, get your seduction skills going." and like this, she disappeared outside into the crowd, which reminded you how you forgot to ask her about the alien mother accident.

"Damn she escaped." you tried to follow but couldn't bother as she already was lost in the crowd, you quickly went back inside in hopes nobody spotted you as you wouldn't want any fans storming in when you had such a good dining experience. When you came back to the table Jin soon whispered to your ears.

"Is something the matter you look really gloomy." rather than that you were really deep into your thoughts. Any of these three being your future husband didn't seem right to you in any way, maybe you miscalculated and she was indeed gazing at some other fella.

"Ugh mom you could have told me who it was good dammit!" you let out a rather frustrated yell for not being able to do predict those things as well while shocking the other costumers in the shop.

"Watch your language we are at a public place." Namjoon warned you as Jin took another approach.

"Here have some sushi." he gently placed it inside your mouth which you thanked him for.

"Thanks." you managed to say as for the rest of the dinner you hold yourself to your own thoughts, so Jackson took this opportunity to talk more with Namjoon, who was surprised by your silence but he secretly thanked the gods for this miracle, even a single tear may have gone down his face.

"You ok Joon?" Jackson asked concerned as Rap Monster nodded.

"This evening couldn't be more beautiful than this." which made everyone look at him wondering if he lost it, after all, he was supposed to pay for four people which shouldn't be considered a blessing in any way.  

Word Count: 923

Author's Note:

Sorry that this chapter is so short, but it's intresting non the less right? Can you guys figure it out who Reader-chan going to end up with yet? Thankfully I finally decided the lucky winner, so let's jump onto the train and have a wild ride before us *^*/