Avocado & Assassin Mania

Once you were at the store you managed to finally behave yourself, taking a basket you strolled around while looking down at the salsa receipt wondering what you needed to prepare it. Some employer managed to stop you but you kindly refused after explaining you didn't need any help and that you knew what you were doing no matter how lost you seemed. They managed to take mistake you for a foreigner, which you were at heart and thus you were left alone. Somehow nobody managed to realize who the body belonged to probably because of the strong confused tourist aura you managed to let off. But once all the things were purchased you started to run back to the dorm, surprisingly enough it seemed like Seokjin was awaiting your arrival, ready to warm up some of the food he made from before.

"Sorry dude but I don't want your food." you mentioned and shoved him aside as he was bothering you with those puppy eyes probably deeply hurt because one of his kids refused to eat his comforting food. Ignored again because you seemed to focus deeply on the receipt he managed to sight and become a little bit depressed about his existence not being important to you. He surely didn't understand himself, for somehow he just was craving your attention ever since he saw Jimin or more likely you cry into his shoulders. Sighting not understanding himself he managed to drag his ass back to his room to do something useful or practical which didn't happen in the end as he just rested on the bed questioning his own thoughts. Somehow Yoongi managed to feel the heavy atmosphere around Jin so he spoke up.

"Something wrong?" while doing it he tried his best not to look at Jin, apparently again he was trying too hard to look cool, even if only the two of them were present in this room.

"It's nothing." Jin didn't want to bother his roommate about something so trivial which made the rapper just shrug his shoulder and he went back to minding his own business.

What was happening at the BTS kitchen dorm was undescribable. Everything was a mess thanks to the fact you never made this recipe before and this caused a little too much of stress so you left a huge mess behind.

"(y/n) it's ok just calm down we can do anything for our tortillas." you were basically talking to yourself while looking out how your salsa was boiling. Then suddenly someone decided to enter the kitchen to your misfortune it was no one else than the leader of the gang you unwillingly were part off.

"Don't say anything or else!" you sounded really threatening which made Rap Monster just chuckle at your words finding it somehow strangely cute.

"I will bite your head off." while making biting sounds it made the leader laugh it off as he patted you on your head, which left you with a feeling that he was trying to mock you in the progress. But soon his face turned serious and it seemed he found a new discovery on twitter.

"Care to explain this." soon he showed you a video of you jumping and climbing on buildings, as such of a badass you were which made you just smirk widely while watching the whole video making you remember those awesome feelings you experienced while making all those acrobatics before a crowd.

"I'm a really badass assassin, if they ever think about making a movie of Assassin Creed in Korea they most definitely should hire me as the cast of the main character." you sounded so confident which made the leader look at you in shock, it felt like his tongue was eaten or something because he just stood there disturbing your work in the kitchen. Putting the pot away from the stove you managed to just shove the leader out the door.

"Don't come back if you don't have anything useful to say." that said you were back to making your delicious tortilla with avocados. While eating it another member decided to disturb your happy time.

"What a mess." Taehyung pointed out while looking around the room more impressed than in shock.

"Go away, if you plan to disturb my holy connection with my avocados!" understanding each word you said he looked at you questioning your sanity. He then saw a whole pile of avocados right next to you and you to express your serious love and dedication for the fruit you peeled one in front of his face and put the whole thing inside your mouth and then you spat out the seed that was inside.

"Macho!" you said after swallowing it all which followed by words like "This is a holy ceremony where me and avocados become one." Taehyung seeing it all wondered whatever he should be disgusted or impressed but none the less this act made him fall to his knees and for the first time since you managed to enter Jimin's body he finally realized this was not the Jimin he knew.

"Stop, what's with the obsession with the avocados?" as he spoke those words you saw his whole body shaking and to pinpoint your obsession about those fruits you managed to say.

"I could go around dressed as avocado for the day, damn I should make a shrine just to show you how much I love eating those." by now V was on his knees yelling out something as tears streamed from his eyes.

"You are not Jimin, give him back!" Unfortunately for Yoongi, he managed to walk onto this scene, he observed it all, from seeing you laughing like a crazy maniac to Taehyung bawling his eyes out like a child.

"I either have delusions or they are preparing for some drama I'm not aware of." upon mumbling those words Suga left as quickly and quietly as he could, to not get spotted by the two weirdos inside the kitchen.  

Word Count: 1058

Author's Note:

So finally someone realized you are not Jimin *^*/ Yes it's because of the most ridiculous reason ever, that's what I

planned. You should have expected it lol xD