Peace

You keep up the fight until Jin decided he was really done with you both and your nasty behaviors against each other presence.

"Stop!" you both looked at him rather startled frozen in place, only to jump away from the other hastily.

"Finally, I know your both relationship didn't start off so good, so let's start from the beginning. Give each other hands to make up and apologize to each other." looking back you both realized how silly you both were right now, no matter the circumstances you were adults and thus you were expected to have known better than this. Clearing your throat you soon admitted.

"Sorry, I just needed to release all the frustration that kept on building up inside me this week..." to which Namjoon responded.

"No I'm sorry I'm supposed to be the leader of this group and for the past week instead of helping you out I tried to ignore your calls for help the best I could. I seriously feel really stupid for not realizing you weren't Jimin after all this time you spent in our dorm." Jimin then pushed you onto Namjoon and you were standing then embracing each other probably feeling really awkward, but soon you seemed to have accepted your fate and thus you patted his back lightly.

"There everything resolved, can we now go to a more interesting topic like how to get back to our previous bodies." you seemed rather embarrassed about being shoved into Namjoon's embrace but once you heard the question you perked up.

"I know how! Theoretically speaking." you choose to speak English which left Rap Monster with being a translator yet again.

"Listen the alien mother said we were supposed to be born as twins but the mother nature said no to us. Because we felt empty inside and knew something in our life was missing we wished upon putting ourself in the other twin shoes to get to experience how our supposed twin is doing. Long story short if we experience each others lives to the fullest I'm pretty sure we be able to switch back." you managed to explain really enthusiastically after all besides avocados aliens was another obsession you possessed, so talking about this mystery made your face light up.

"It sounds like you enjoy this strange situation." Namjoon pointed out as you shook your head hastily.

"I mean it's all really interesting and stuff but to having experience being an idol on my own skin... It's tiring I rather draw all day long, but I haven't done it in a while... Probably why I'm kinda stressed." you shrugged as for now you decided the best solution would get the experience life of an idol as fast as possible while teaching the idol himself how to draw and take commissions. You believed this was the answers to your troubles right now.

"But where is my mother?" you questioned Jimin once Namjoon managed to explain to him what you were talking about.

"Ahh, she is staying at the hotel noona." Jimin answered but you hardly wanted him to call you noona.

"Jimin because we were supposed to be twins call be by my name." you managed to say while nodding your head as hearing his voice say those words made you only slightly uncomfortable. Somehow you wanted to be like the besties of friends with him, but having him talk in respecting tone seemed like a boomer to you. He just nodded granting your wish.

"This still doesn't make any sense to me." Namjoon admitted and so you looked his way.

"Well, the only thing you can do is accept this and get over it." stating that you managed to focus on Jimin again.

"Considering how late it is you should stay here, we can sleep on your bed. Then, should I stay together with my mother at the hotel or should I still parade around and fool people I'm you?" you asked not being sure what kind of actions you should take at the moment, considering that people would probably chase you down thinking you are Jimin and having Jimin staying here for a longer period could cause some scandals or dating rumors in the long run.

"Considering what you just told us I believe you should stay here." Rap Monster managed to say as you just nodded while Jin suddenly looked away for some strange reason you couldn't understand.

"Now let's go to sleep and we can discuss this later." the mother of the group spoke up and you three like obedient children followed his instructions. When you both arrived in Jimin's room V and Jungkook were sitting there probably waiting for you both.

"Sorry we left you on your own, we didn't want to get on leaders bad side." V tried to explain which you just basically shook off not really bothering to talk about as you were basically exhausted jumping around and waiting for Jimin for so long took a toll on your body.

"I'm heading to sleep. Jimin you can change and join me." you were patting on the empty space beside you on the bed.

"Yet just let me take like pyjamas from my baggage and I will go to the toilet... Sadly I can't undress here." he managed to say while pouting, so with only one glare, you managed to get all the guys from the room. Honestly, you didn't really care if they saw anything by this point, but you realized Jimin would be probably bothered about the fact he was showing off a female's body out for guys to see. It would probably leave a bad taste in his mouth so you didn't interview. Yoongi managed to pass by and he saw how J-hope, Jungkook, and V were patiently standing by the door.

"What happened?" to which they answered.

"Jimin is changing so (y/n) shooshed us away. Her glare was terrifying." Taehyung explained as the other two nodded agreeing with none the less. Soon they heard that they were welcomed back inside the room and they obeyed and walked in seeing how you both were basically cuddling on the bed.

"Well, this is kinda awkward." Jimin managed to say as you held him in your arms.

"Comfy." and with this, you both managed to drift off to the dreamland making probably some of the guys in the room a little bit jealous.

In the morning most members woke up after smelling something burning, which got them confused to why the fire alarm hasn't started yet. Most members were rushing to the kitchen expecting Namjoon behind the stove, yet they only found two people kneeling down seeing something that looked like a bra inside their hands that was catching fire.  

Word Count: 1211

Author's Note:

Lol the best way to end a chapter lololol xD