Say Yes!

You stood there still feeling like in some sort of trance, as so many thoughts were appearing inside your mind, making you unable to register whatever it was reality or one of those sweet dreams you had for the past week. Did he really just confess to you of all the people? You kept asking yourself as you thought it was too good to be true. Maybe it's a hidden camera prank, suddenly feeling slightly anxious your eyes started to dart in every direction making your crush nervous thinking you were ready to come with an excuse to just reject him. As sweat managed to appear on his forehead out of the nerve wreaking situation soon he heard Jimin clear his throat. Jin looking back at him seeing how the vocalist suggested him to put his hands on your face, which came as a reminder about how anxious sometimes you could get. Still feeling hope that made his heart feel less heavy he put his slender fingers around your face as he stated.

"I'm really sincere with my words." he let out an intense blush spreading itself on his handsome face. He was about to tell you that you didn't need to rush with an answer until he heard you gasp loudly in slow motion as you managed to remember something. You couldn't believe it, the future husband your mother talked about repeatedly was no one else than the dork standing right in front of your eyes. Your whole face lighted up and out of happiness, you yelled on top of your lungs.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" you started to jump around like crazy and then out of the excitement you put him into a tight embrace as you started to spin him around, which was possible thanks to Jimin that managed to produce some muscles in your body. All the other BTS members just laughed once from the relief that their buddy was not rejected and second because of your usual silliness. After all, those poor dorks couldn't possibly figure it out who you were crushing on since you were really good at hiding your feelings from them, so they never thought Seokjin would be so lucky to have his feelings returned, even so, they kept holding their thumbs for his case.

Suddenly Taehyung started to whistle after you two, which made quite a commotion, which you two lovebirds simply paid no mind to, being inside your own little world. Out of happiness soon Jin managed to yell.

"She said yes!" people started to clap congratulating you on your engagement misunderstanding the true reason to the source of your happiness. Not that any of you two cared as in no time you picked up your boyfriend bride style as you started to run to the Ferris Wheel which a smile that was still glued to your face. You managed to surprise the visualitst with your antics but he hardly wanted to say anything, because he was admiring your beautiful smile, being closer to your face than ever before. Just looking at your soft lips managed to make him realize that finally he could kiss you and touch you all he wanted now when you accepted to be his only. His face became even redder at the lone thought of it as his body started to become warmer. You managed to grab one of the cabins shocking the staff for carrying your boyfriend inside in such an unusual way. Once inside you let him sit, you were tapping your leg repeatably wondering what should happen now, instead you decided to start a conversation.

"Actually there was a reason I wanted to come here." you admitted while staring at him.

"Ohhh?" he let out wanting you to explain the reason.

"Well originally I was gonna make sure we two walked here by ourself, alone so I could confess to you, but I guess you managed to beat me up to it." he looked at you shocked not expecting this confession.

"I guess I did." he said while smiling at you as he was trying to come up with a dad joke he could tell, but before he could even say a word you quickly said.

"I guess this will do." and soon he saw you leaning in closer to him as you left a peek on his cheek, taking him totally out of guard.

"Ahhh!" you soon squealed hiding your face behind your hands way too embarrassed that you dared to do something like this. Then you heard him squeal as well, pondering why he would do such a thing. Soon you felt his hands on your face as he managed to say.

"You are so cute~ Jagiya~" but soon there was a change in his voice tone.

"Seems like even you couldn't possibly resist my handsome face." which made you pout as you questioned.

"Is it why you been chasing me in the dream? Because you wanted to hear it from me?" this question took him off guard but he then confidently nodded.

"Of course, if I knew you had feelings for me I would have asked you personally tho." he let out and before you guys knew the cabin stopped and you needed to leave totally missing the opportunity to look at the scenery.

"Well I guess I missed to have a look outside under the ride." you suddenly bluntly let out as Jin mentioned.

"I guess it was unresistible to look at me, now when you finally had the chance." he let out as you just sighed not really sure whatever you liked his skyrocketing confidence or not. Then you spotted him sending you a flying kiss which made you turn around.

"Sure whatever." you soon let out while heading back to the left out BTS members. That's when Jin ran up to you as he managed to get a hold of your hand. Approaching the bunch suddenly you heard.

"Kissed yet?" Suga suddenly let out, a smirk approaching his face, but you both shook your heads in disagreement.

"Well it will come in time." he soon let out as you stuck your tongue at him.

"Mind your own buisness Yoongi." you let out as suddenly both you and Jin were wrapped into a hug by Taehyung.

"Awe guys you are so cute together, but I hope eomma you will still make food for us not only for your girlfriend." he hoped a cheeky smirk on his face.

"It's not like I am moving out." Jin let out feeling kinda offended.

"What you want me to steal him away from your guys? Well, I can kidnap him right now if you want me to." before anyone could protest you got free from Taehyung's embrace as you swung Seokjin on your shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"It was good knowing you guys." you soon let out having this serious aura around yourself as if you really were going to kidnap their visualist. First, they didn't think much of it but when you started to run, some of them joined on the fun yelling after you to let the poor guy down.

"Give our mother back!" Taehyung screamed sprinting after you.

"Try to stop me!" Jin couldn't do anything but laugh at this hilarious situation he found himself in reminding himself how weird his girlfriend could be at times. So here you were chased by BTS down the street as everyone else just judged you guys for being so loud and weird. It ended in that Taehyung and Jimin jumped on you to prevent you from the kidnapping one of their precious members, in the end, rest of the BTS managed to somehow to catch up to you, you all collapsed on the grass inside some nearby park while having uncontrollable laughing fits. You held in Jin's hand, closing your eyes you realized this was one of the best days in your life. 

Word Count: 1396

Author's Note:

Someone that expected this outcome? xD Let me know in the comments lol