Finally!!!

Another week managed to pass really fast and have already tried everything yet you were still stuck in each others bodies, without seeing any possibility that could get you from this tricky situation. You managed to realize how it already passed one month with these BTS dorks, but at least you didn't hate it as much as before knowing for a fact that now you got some people right beside you that took care of you as best as they could. Yet you couldn't do anything but complain as you really wished to have your old body back, together with your not so exciting lifestyle that usually let you sit alone in your room thinking, there was hardly any time for that while you were parading as Jimin. You needed to rush to shootings, learn Korean, spend most time dancing and singing and on the side also help Jimin painting artworks for the commissions, all this have been taking a toll on your body. Yet after achieving all of this nothing was back to normal so now when you finally got a day off you were sitting there on the bed in the hotel room your mother was staying at with Jimin to figure some things out.

"So I have been rushing to shows, doing photo shoots trying to dance like you in any way possible, singing my voice out nearly every single day, but as you see nothing has changed." you managed to say frustrated biting on your nail to relieve your stress.

"Well I tried to learn some English and Swedish for that matter, I tried to draw something every single day. What else there could be we could do?" you were looking at each other both confused why the body exchange never reversed after trying everything you both could have thought of. That's when your mother came back with a tray filled with both tea and cookies handing them over to you.

"Don't struggle your young minds too much" when you least expect it you will find an answer." that's when you whined out loud proceeding of taking a sip of the tea that she offered you both.

"But don't you have, like any ideas or suggestion, there must be something we must have missed... I can feel it." you were frustrated at yourself for not being able to come up with the answer yourself."that's when your mother spoke.

"Did he try on cosplay? Or going to a convention." you nodded as you already dragged him there once and he tried your Hancock cosplay on the first days on this strange journey. Then suddenly a thought hit you that made you realize what the deal was. He saw your family talked to them and interacted but because of your busy schedule as an idol you never did the same.

"I know! Jiminie we going to Busan right now!" this caused the counterpart you were talking to hit his head as a punishment for not coming up with this clear as heavens answer before.

"He could we have missed this? I seen and talked with your family but you never interacted with mine." you nodded your head relieved he caught up so quickly. So as he reached for the phone to call his mother you proceeded to buy train tickets for the three of you all the way to Busan. Of course, Jimin's mother was really eager to help and on the side, she also wanted to thank you for coping with this stressful situation you both managed to found yourself in. She also was really happy to meet you at last, as she believed if any other girl found itself in your shoes she would probably have destroyed Jimin's hard-earned carrier and would have spent his money until nothing was left. But such thought never crossed your mind, first there was hardly any time to think about the material things in such situation and actually, the only thing you spend his money on was food. You may have bought sometimes too many avocados for your own good, but Jimin hardly minded. Even if sometimes you told him off saying those were good for his body. Usually, when this topic was brought up he just managed to thank the heavens that you didn't think about spending his money on some unnecessary shit that he would never have a use for.

Getting soon ready for the trip you all left in a haste packing yourself in a taxi to not miss the train, you were lucky enough as you managed to make it because as soon you guys came to the station it was only 5 minutes left to the train's departure. Getting inside you all found your seats and managed to collapse on them as you all did it in a rush.