The Day After

Warning: sexual-ish things ahead

// Joe's POV

"Thank you for tonight." Sophie said.

We'd reached our dorm room, just scraping by curfew which is always a little looser on Saturday nights. We stood in the middle of our room, somehow feeling a little more unusual than before. Had I ruined our friendship? I could tell Sophie was somewhat uncomfortable, standing there, waiting for me to make a move, all I really wanted to do right now was kiss. And kiss and kiss and kiss and kiss.

Before I knew it she'd pulled me into a passionate make out, pushing me onto my crisply made bed, lying on top of my heated body. One of Sophie's hands made her way down my chest, unbuckling my belt and into my shorts, feeling my dick getting harder and harder.

I'd gotten lost in the moment and pulled away from the kiss, "What're we doing?"

"I don't know... I guess this has just been a long time coming and-"

"Okay Soph, I've wanted to kiss you for months now, but this doesn't have to go so fast." I picked her up easily and we sat next to each other, my arm placed warmly around her shoulders.

"I guess I'm just used to guys, you know, wanting-"

"I'm not one of them." I gave a forehead kiss gently so she could calm down.

"I know that Joe." Sophie's eyes peaked down for less than half a second and she gave a small chuckle as she said, "I'm sorry to leave you hanging but, we should go to bed huh?"

"Yeah we should." One more hug before lights out and we got changed into pyjamas, and slept.

//

Joey was being so caring, he wasn't expecting anything from me. We made our way to breakfast, chatting away like we usually did, perhaps my cheeks rosier than usual, what can I say? I really like this guy.

We made our way through the crowd, to our table.

"Hey you two." Larry had a devilish look on his face.

"How was the movie last night?" Xavier asked, he had a little twang of jealously, but I think he'd mainly gotten over what happened.

I could feels myself going red. Joey and I looked at each other and broke out laughing again, from the fact that the night had gone so interestingly, and the movie was hilariously bad.

"It was a pretty terrible movie." I said through giggles.

"Oh come on Joe! You gotta treat our girl- did he show you what he'd been practicing?" Peter started.

"No! Peter shut up." Joey interrupted.

"Come on Joseph, you didn't practice any of the kissy kissy you'd been working on?" Peter and Tom turned towards each other and pretended to kiss, dramatically moving their heads around and moaning loudly.

"Alright that's enough!" All of us were laughing at this point, including me, not at Joey but at the boys.

Joe had turned deep shade of red, he knew this was all of a joke but was clearly embarrassed, under the table I placed my hand in his for support.

A lazy Sunday followed, I went for a swim, got homework done, when I was lying on my bed at the end of the day, facing away from the room, I felt a large mass encase me with warmth.

"Hey." His deep voice appeared in my ear.

I simply smiled and dosed off in his love.

~~~~~

Thank you for reading the thirteenth chapter! Please leave any recommendations for what you'd like to see in the next chapters, they might end up in the story!  Please vote and comment Xoxo continue reading, new chapter out soon!