Warm Up

"Is that alright?" Joey asked nervously.

"Yah just push my leg a little more." I was lying on my back, with Joe pushing my raised leg towards me. It felt so naughty even though it was innocent... I guess...
I moaned in slight pain from the stretch, "Ah ow okay no more." Joe quickly let my leg go and moved on to the next.

"So you've never had a girlfriend?" I asked.

"No, well I guess there was this one summer where me and this girl Natalie would meet up like every afternoon and we were really nervous and cringe around each other and we kissed or whatever but... no girlfriend." He raced through the story.

"Yeah, I've been with one girl but it didn't get too serious either." I said casually, I wasn't going to hide anything after what I'd told him today.

"Wait but I thought you're straight?"

"More like bi." I'd accepted my sexuality many many years ago, my dad accepted me and so I felt good to be 100% myself sexually without caring about other people's judgements. "Ok I think that's enough."

I noticed a hard lump in his pants... he quickly laid on his bed front down and looked up at me, "So... Are you gonna go to the gym now or...?"

"I'll go for a run later but do you mind if I do my squats and core stuff in here?" He nodded slowly and I started to do my workout, my ass towards his bed, I was facing away from him but I knew he liked it.

-----

"Woah is that the time?" I came in from my nightly shower, wearing a fluffy robe with my skimpy summer pyjamas underneath.

"Yeah it's lights out in 10 minutes so I'm gonna get some sleep, see you in the morning." Joey was acting kind of weirdly around me since my workout, I just wanted to see if he maybe liked me as more than a friend, not repel him!

"Good night Jo Jo." I tucked myself into bed and gained some well deserved rest.

I woke up suddenly... what's the time? Ugh only 3am come on! What's that noise? It woke me up... I identified it as Joe sleep talking... he sleep talks?! I'm such a deep sleeper that I'd never noticed it before, probably slept through it. What was he saying?

"Mmm Sophie please please mmm yes Soph"

I realised Joey was... I shuffled slightly to get a glimpse of him - no he wasn't jerking off he was having a wet dream. Okay awkward awkward awkward

He finished off with a deep and sexy moan and fell silent, I was frozen still and tried to get back to sleep for what felt like hours.
So he does think of me that way? He's just too sweet to admit it, I think he needs something daring in his life, but when to give it to him?

~~~~~

Thank you for reading the ninth chapter! Please leave any recommendations for what you'd like to see in the next chapters, they might end up in the story! Please vote and comment Xoxo continue reading, new chapter out soon!

One Girl, Boys Boarding SchoolOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara