Saturday Night Fever

// Image above is Sophie's date night outfit, without glasses and neck tie //

// WARNING: Some adult-ish themes ahead //

"How do I look?" I turned around from my mirror to show Joey my outfit.

"Beautiful." He gave me a warm smile.

I felt myself going pink and turned away, grabbing a small clutch, when I heard a knock at our door. "Could you get that Joe? I need to put on lip gloss."

Joey opened the door and Seth was there, wearing a light blue shirt and chino pants, his hair tousled lightly. "I'm here for Sophie." He gave a sly smirk, I could see in the reflection of my mirror.

"She'll just be a sec." Joe rolled his eyes as he turned and sat back on his bed, continuing his physics homework.

"Hey Seth, I'm ready if you are."

"Damn, you look hot." He said leaning back, taking me in with his eyes.

"Thanks, I guess... Let's go, bye Joe." I waved good bye to my roomie and made my way with Seth.

Honestly it was pretty awkward. He took my hand in his sweaty one, we rode in an old smelly car he'd borrowed from a friend and arrived at an underage club. We ended up waiting in line for half an hour. He sure knows how to treat a girl, note the sarcasm.

Once we got inside he offered me a drink and went to get some for us both. We had touches of small talk divided by long silences and awkward bopping to the blaring music.

"So... how long have you been swimming for?" He asked.

"Since I was like 3 years old, I did it competitively when I was younger but..." I realised he wasn't actually listening to me, his attention was caught on some other girl that had barely any clothes on, covering only what was necessary if that.

"You wanna dance?" He took my hand before I could answer.

As we started to move, a headache came on, things started to get blurry real quick. Not only was the music terrible, but Seth decided he wanted to grind on me for 3 straight minutes, I tried to just ignore the fact that this date wasn't going well and find some sort of silver lining but I couldn't. I felt... drunk? I've only gotten drunk a handful of times but this was definitely what it felt like. How could I be? I've only had soda's the whole night.

"I need to go outside." I leaned on him for balance, how many had I drunk? I thought they tasted a bit weird. Were they spiked with something? I was finding it hard to breathe and was soon losing awareness of my surroundings.

Seth led me outside, he seemed to be completely sober. Thing is, I go through multiple stages when intoxicated. First I'm kinda scared, then giddy, by then I'm really out of it, and finally I get sleepy. I don't let anything get in the way of my sleep, drunk or sober.

"You alright?" Seth said with a chuckle. At this point I was leaning on him, he was holding me slightly and started to kiss my neck.

My words began to slur, "You shouldn't do that." I giggled a little as my neck is ticklish, tried to turn away but was too weak. I moaned slightly, this encouraged him.

"Wanna go find somewhere quiet? I think that's a good idea, hey Sophie?" He said.

"Yeah that's a good idea." I walked, messily, as best I could towards the old car we'd driven in earlier. I was dancing around to no music whatsoever, twirling and whooping and shouting out. "Wooh what was in that drink?"

Seth put my chair back and laid me down. "You know, I'm gonna be honest with you here Seth, this night was going pretty bad but I don't know, now I just feel really good and... really hot woah!" I took off my jacket. I felt Seth sit on my lap, he was looking down on me. "Hey hey what're you doing? You've gotta drive! This is not the driver's seat!"

"Shhh, I though we could have a little more fun before we went back." He started to pull my top up, revealing a nude bra, and got out his phone.

"Stop! What are you doing!?" This sobered me up real quick. I started to struggle under his weight, pushed him hard to the side and sat up, pulling down my top.

"I just need one picture!"

"What're you talking about!!?" I felt more hurt than ever before, tears started to form in my eyes.

"Just let me have one picture, you don't even need to be topless, come on!" Seth continued to press this topic.

"What are you talking about? I can't believe I actually agreed to this! Drive me home and do not even think about speaking to me or looking at me!" I got as close to the side edge of my seat as possible, getting as far from Seth as I could even in this confined space.

"Fine! I'm sorry!" He said this in such an ignorant prick type of way. I just wanted to slap him over and over.

I held in my tears, tried to suppress my emotions, but it's pretty difficult when I was still sitting next to Seth. I slowly felt the next step of my drunkenness come on, sleep. As we pulled up to school I got out of the car as fast as I could and worked my way up to my dorm.

"Sophie?" I heard Larry's voice to my right. "Are you alright?" Larry slowly led me to my dorm, honestly I wouldn't have been able to get there alone in my state. He started to ask what happened, I told him little bits and pieces, whatever I could get out without crying.

"Seth got me drunk and then it was really hot in the club and I just wanted to go home but he needed a picture of me but I pushed him and pulled my top down and I need to go to bed." I said mumbling through what I could recall.

"We'll talk more about this tomorrow okay?" We got to my door and he got me inside, I'm positive it was past curfew so he quickly left to get back to his room.

"Sophie what happened!" Joey quickly came to support me.

"Need to sleep." I started to strip off my jacket, my skirt, my top.

"Sophie what're you doing..." Joey hid his eyes best he could, but even in my drunken state I knew he'd want to look, what boy wouldn't.

"It's okay! Have a look, have feel," I slapped my own butt cheek, "Seems everyone else wants to!" I threw my clothes on the ground, obviously unaware of what I was doing, and fell into bed, not sure who's. Told you I don't let anything get in the way of my sleep.

I drifted off to sleep in my underwear, wishing for this sleep to never end.

~~~~~

Thank you for reading the fifth chapter! You are more than welcome to leave any recommendations for what you'd like to see in the next chapters, they might end up in the story!  Please vote and comment Xoxo continue reading, new chapter out soon!