15 [M]

continuation ~

"You're not gonna be able to get any sleep tonight." Yoongi says and smirks.

Tae gulps.

— 3rd

(a/n : prepare holy water, I mean, the smut isn't great but...;))

Yoongi attaches his lips to Tae's again and kisses him with so much passion that it was overwhelming.
He lead Tae to the bed without breaking the kiss.
Tae's leg hits the leg of the bed and that sent him onto the bed with Yoongi on top.

Tae blushes.
Yoongi smirks.

Yoongi kisses Tae but nibbles slightly on his bottom lip.
Because of that, Tae let's out a moan which made his lips slightly part. With that bit of space, Yoongi slides his tongue in Tae's mouth. His tongue happily exploring every inch of the hot cavern.

And Tae letting out cute moans.
While kissing, Yoongi intertwined their fingers together on one hand and his other hand holding Tae's head. While Tae plays with Yoongi hair.

They pull away with a string of saliva attaching them together.

Yoongi grins and kisses Tae again with more passion, love and lust.
He could feel Tae melt under him and he smiles into the kiss.
He pulls away and smiles at Tae.

"You're my everything baby." He whispers in Tae's ear.

His husky, sexy voice sends chills down Tae's spine and he shuddered.

Since they just came back from dinner, they were both fully dressed.

Yoongi skilfully slides off Tae's sweater and threw it somewhere in the room. And as quick as lightning, his shorts were off too.
Tae shivers at the sudden contact with the coldness.

He also blushes as his body is now on full display for Yoongi to see.
Tae tries to cover up but Yoongi stops him.

"Don't. You're beautiful." Yoongi smiles and takes off his shirt to reveal his beautifully toned body.

Yoongi leans down and sucks on Tae neck harshly.
Tae moans loudly and grabs onto Yoongi's hair.
Yoongi pulls away and there on Tae's neck, a dark hickey was engraved.

Yoongi kisses Tae again and pokes Tae's lips with his tongue. And when Tae didn't open, he growls which earns a yelp for Tae. And with that Yoongi enters happily.

Their tongue fighting for dominance, which obviously was won by Yoongi.
Yoongi slowly sucks on his lovers tongue.

He then trails wet kisses unto the brunette's jaw and down to his neck. Sucking harder on his neck and upper chest, Yoongi continues his work of art by decorating the younger body with hickeys.
That was to show that Tae was his and no one else's.

Yoongi suddenly stand up and removes his shorts and takes out a bottle of lube from a drawer.
Yoongi leans close to Tae's ears.

"Kitten, tell me if you want me to stop." Yoongi whispers, as he spreads Tae's legs.

He then pours the cold substance unto his fingers and inserts one.