7

— 3rd

Since Tae and Yoongi are in a relationship, Hoseok agreed to switch rooms with Tae.
So now, Tae and Yoongi are roommates. Instead of two beds, there is one large bed for them to share. And they were pretty happy about that.

*morning*

One by one the boys of Bangtan came out of their rooms, sleepy as ever.
Except the new couple.

"Where's Taehyungie and Yoongi?" Jin asks.

"I'm going to check their room." Jimin says and walks off.

Suddenly, Jimin comes back squealing.

"Jeez, Jimin, calm down. You're gonna destroy our eardrums." Namjoon says and covers his ears.

"Don't scold my Jimin." Jungkook says coming to Jimin's rescue.

"Thanks babe~" Jimin says and kisses Jungkook's cheek.

"Okay stop. Why did you squeal anyway?" Hoseok asks.

"Yoongi and Taehyungie are sleeping together. So cute. OMO!" Jimin says.

"I need to see my babies." Jin says and runs to the room with the other following behind.

Jin opens the door to reveal and really cute scene.
Tae's head is resting on Yoongi's chest and Yoongi's hands are wrapped around Tae's waist. While their legs are tangled together.

Namjoon couldn't see and so he leans in.
But unfortunately he trips over something and it falls down making a really loud noise.
Because of that Tae and Yoongi woke up with a start and sees the boys.

"Why does this feel like déjà vu?" Yoongi asks and rubs his temples.

He was pretty ticked off because not only did Namjoon disrupt his precious sleeping time but also cuddle time with his TaeTae.

Tae on the other hand was so utterly confused at what was going on. He was still rubbing his eyes and the rest couldn't help but coo at the precious child and the moment.

"Wh-what?" Tae asks, confused.

"Nothing Taehyungie. Breakfast is ready and it's waffles!" Jin answers.

"Waffles? Yay! Let's go hyung. I want waffles!" Tae says and runs out of the room leaving the rest behind, including his new boyfriend.

They rest start laughing.

"At least our Tae is back." Jimin says and smiles.

"Yup." Jungkook agrees.

___________________

At the table, Tae was happily eating his waffles. With extra whipped cream.

"Hyung, this is amazing! Could you please teach me how to cook?" Tae says to Jin while stuffing his face with waffles.

Jin chuckles at the behaviour of the child.

"Sure sweetie."

Yoongi was practically falling asleep. Usually he wakes up later than the others. But seeing his Tae so cute made him open his eyes and stare at the younger in awe.
Tae noticed this and immediately blushes.

"Hyung! Stop staring and start eating. You know I love you but you need to eat." Tae says and pouts.

Yoongi chuckles. So does the rest of the guys.

"I love you too baby~" Yoongi says and pecks Tae's nose.
Tae blushes even more.

"Okay okay. Enough fluff, now eat!" Hoseok says.
Tae giggles and continues eating his food.