5

A/n : Taehyung is shorter than Yoongi btw...😂

------------------------------------------------------

— ksj

It had been 3 weeks since the news of the passing of Taehyung's grandmother and he's is not doing good.

Although his brother comes and visit, he is still sad.
He keeps skipping on meals and he's getting skinnier.
Not to mention the sobs and cries we all hear coming from his room.

(a/n : Jimin, Jungkook and Tae share a room, Jin and Namjoon share a room, Suga and Hoseok share a room)

We're all extremely worried.
Now we are sitting in the living room and there's no noise coming from Tae.

"Go give him the note hyung." Hoseok says to Yoongi.
He wrote another note and it said :

Your smile lights up the whole world.
Its lights up mine too.
It hurts me to see you all sad, smile please?
~ yours truly

It's so sweet!

"I agree with Hoseok. Go and give it to him. I'm pretty sure he'll smile!" I say.

"Ugh, fine!" he rolls his eyes.

— myg

Those guys are making me give this note to Tae.
As I softly knock on the door. The door opens.

Shit.

— 3rd

The door opens revealing Tae.
Yoongi's eyes widen and tries to hide the note. But unfortunately, he fails and Tae sees the note.

Taehyung stares at Yoongi for a few seconds and blushes. The rest of the guys are smirking and looks at the situation in front of them unfolding. They pray that I'll go good.

"It was you hyung?!!" Tae suddenly shouts to Yoongi.

That was the first time in weeks that Taehyung had said something so loudly.
Yoongi blushes and slowly nods.

"OMO hyung..." Taehyung looks down and blushes even more.

His bronze cheeks now were painted a coat of light pink which was very obvious.
He quickly snatches the note out of Yoongi's hand.
He reads it and blushes even more.

"Hyung...do you actually have these feeling for me?" Taehyung asks Yoongi. He looks into his eyes and patiently waits for an answer.

"I..." Yoongi sighs. "Yes Taehyung. I've had theses feelings for a long time now and I've been expressing them through these notes. I've loved you for a very long time now. Almost 3 years?" He chuckles.

"I didn't tell you because I was afraid of rejection. And now, seeing you like this. Sad, broken and not the happy Taehyung. My heart hurts and I feel sad. I miss your smile, your perfect box-shape smile, your soft adorable giggles, your big bear hugs, your infections laugh and just everything."

At this point Taehyung was just a blushing mess and he was holding back tears with all his might. The rest of the guys were almost in tears. They are so proud of Yoongi that he finally confessed to Taehyung.

notes | taegi [completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें