2

a/n : bbh is the short form of Byun Baekhyun

— 3rd

"Protect me Jin-hyung! He's coming to tickle me!" Taehyung says while laughing his heart out behind Jin.

"Protect you from who sweetie? Who's tickling you?" asks Jin while starting to laugh.

Everyone started staring at Taehyung waiting for him to say something.

— bbh

"I'm coming to get you Tae Tae!" I say as I walk towards the door that Tae Tae went into.

"Nooo! Hyunggg!" Taehyung whines.

I walk in. Immediately I notice a group of guys and Taehyung behind a beautiful guy with broad shoulders.

'Wait, aren't they BTS...' I thought

"OMO! I'm so sorry for just walking in like this! I'm going to leave now. Bye Tae Tae." I say as I backed away not wanting to disturb them.

"No, wait! Stay hyung!" Taehyung pleads.

With those cute puppy eyes and his lips turning into a pout, I could never resist him. And he know that.

'Aish, this kid' I though as I internally chuckle.

"Okok, fine I'll stay as long as they are ok with it?" I answer while I ruffle Tae's hair.

"Sure! The more the merrier!" says the guy with broad shoulders.

'That must be Jin' I figured.

_______________________

— 3rd

They walk over to the living room and sat down.

"Aren't you Baekhyun from EXO?" asks Namjoon as he was getting curious.

"Ne, I am. I just saw my baby brother walking alone and I just thought I'd say hey."
Baekhyun replies as he chuckles at the funny memory.

The members were shocked when they heard him say Taehyung was his brother.

"Taehyung is your brother?" Jimin finally asks.

"Ne." he replies.

"No wonder you guys look so much alike!" Jungkook says while laughing.

"You guys didn't know about me being his brother?" Baekhyun asks with a hint of curiosity in his voice.

"Nope, Taehyung didn't mention you." says Hoseok.

Suddenly, Baekhyun's phone made a sound meaning that someone has texted him. He looks at his phone of frowns. He looks up and faces Taehyung.

"I have to go baby. My manager is calling me. We have practice now. I'll see you soon?" Baekhyun says while ruffling Tae's hair.

Yoongi frowns a little when he heard the word 'baby'. But he didn't make it too obvious.
Taehyung frowns but nods and hugs his hyung.
Baekhyun then bows towards the rest of the members.

"I will take my leave now. It was a pleasure meeting you." Baekhyun states.

The rest of the members nods their heads and Baekhyun walks towards the door.
Taehyung follows.

"Oh so that's Yoongi? Why is he so quiet?" Baekhyun whispers to Taehyung whilst pointing to the pale rapper whom was dozing off.

"Hyunggg! Yes, that's Yoongi. The one I like. He's always quiet. And sleepy!" Taehyung replies with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Awww! My little Tae Tae is blushing!" Baekhyun says with a mocking tone.

"Stob it hyung! BYE!" Taehyung says and pushes his hyung out. He smiles and closes the door.

Taehyung then walks towards his room and shuts the door. He plops down on his bed and took out his phone.

— myg

So...Taehyung's brother is the world famous Baekhyun? Wow! The guys look at me with a smirk on their faces as I open my eyes from my 'eye nap'.

"What?" I ask.

"Aren't you gonna do anything about Taehyung? He's alone in his room." Namjoon say while wiggling his eyebrows.

Everyone else looks at me and smirks.

"No! What the fuck? Are you guys crazy?" I ask a little pissed off.

"Ok, calm down or he'll hear us." Jin says calmly.

I quiet down. Just then Taehyung's door opens.
Taehyung walks out. His eyes were red and it was brimming with tears. His face was also filled with flowing tears.
We all look at him. We were shocked seeing him with tears. Taehyung never cries. Never. This is so wrong.

"Hyung...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
700 words

Hey guys!
I know, the book is fucking boring.
Don't worry, I'll try to create some drama...
Anyways, please give me some feedback and some suggestions?
Thank you so much for reading my book!
See you in the next chapter!
Saranghae~❤️