Epilogue

She will be Loved

Diane's Point of View

Raine and I are very happy. Today me, Raine and my friends will be having a dinner at a fancy restaurant. I really wanted to make this day special and I wanted to make Raine happy.

Raine is here at my house while we are watching some horror movies. He didn't left me because he knows I'm scared all alone here.

"Raine thank you for staying here with me." I said to him while he's watching the movie.

"I don't want to leave you because I know that if I'll leave you, you will be mad at me plus I wanted to stay with you even though I will sleep on the floor." Raine said to me and I giggled. He really need to sleep on the floor but sleeping beside him will be better but something bad might happen, you know.

"You can't sleep beside me. We aren't married yet." I said to him, he chuckled and scratch his head. He really wanted to sleep beside me instead of sleeping on the floor because he said it will be more comfortable for him to sleep on the bed with him but you know... I know his tricks.

"My back still hurts because the floor is very cold and it's also very tough." Raine said as he pout at me. I rolled my eyes and grinned.

"But you slept good?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Ask my back." He said jokingly and turned his back to me. I raised his shirt up and saw nothing. I slapped his back.

"Ouch!"

"Let's go to the mall. I feel bored here." I said to Raine. He stuck his tongue out at me. My eyes widened and we started fighting.

"You just wanted to buy new clothes and dresses!" I scratched my head and rolled my eyes. He growned and I stomped my feet.

"Please..." I begged with a puppy eyes and a pout.

I know he can't resist my looks so he sigh.

"Okay fine. Thank yourself you're very cute." Raine said as he pinched my cheeks.

I wore my usual outfit, brushed my hair and grab my bag. I saw Raine sitting at the couch feeling bored. Why am I very slow today?

"Let's go?" Raine asked.

While he's driving the car I'm taking a selfie which made him look twice at me.

"Beautiful." I heard he whispered and I can't help but to blush.

"Your phone is very beautiful." Raine said teasingly. I turned my head towards him and gave him a glare.

"I'm just kidding. Of course you look prettier than the camera." What a great tease.

"I look pretty than the camera? Are you crazy you idiot!" I started slapping him playfully and I know that for him I'm just messing around.

"Even you do that to me I still love you." He said as he gave me a wink and I look at his face he's very red.

"I'm so sorry. Look at yourself!" He looks at the mirror and smile.

"I look charming as always." He puts down the camera and I face palmed myself.

We arrived at the mall and I'm so excited to buy new outfits today. I grabbed Raine's hand and we went inside the mall. The mall is not very crowded today so it's very nice to walk around.

"Oh! Raine! I'm going to buy this." I grab the cute bunny jacket and he looks at me.

"Uhh... just buy whatever you want." He said as he took a seat. Probably tired.