Chapter 4

Problem We Can't Solve

Raine's Point of View

After 2 days it's already Sunday and I look at my phone. My lock screen is Diane. I smile but remembered what my mom and dad said. I face palmed myself and laid on my bed.

"How can I tell to her that?!"

"What if she thinks I'm avoiding her?"

Yes, I was avoiding her since yesterday because of what my mom and dad told me.

"She already thought that..." I said to myself and sigh.

"I'm so freaking stupid! Why did I did these to us?!" I asked myself again.

It's like when I started dating her it's like my life is perfect but I'm wrong because of what my mom and dad said.

The best way to do is to call her and ask her to go here... and tell her the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While waiting for her I feel myself very nervous and sweating. As I heard a knock on the door I opened it and saw her, my beautiful girlfriend, Diane. She hugged me tight and smile.

"Do you need anything?" She asked as I closed the door.

We sat down on the couch and I directly look at her eyes with a serious face.

"Babe..." She hold my hands and smile at me.

"My mom and dad told me that we're moving away." When she heard that her smile disappeared and her face was shocked.

"What? Why?!" She asked.

"They bought our new house there and I don't know why they did that. I know how it hurts to say this to you but we have to break up." I finally said it.

"No! We can't we only dated for weeks and you are already breaking up with me? No! That won't happen. I love you so much Raine! Don't do this please." I can feel the hurt in her voice but I can't be with her anymore.

"I'm sorry Diane for breaking your heart and everything. I can't be with you. What I did was just... a dare!" I lied.

"Dare?! Who dared you to do this?" She asked me I can see in her eyes that she's very angry.

"You can't know that person. Please leave right now." Diane didn't move she just look at me and after a minute she hug me.

"Sorry..." I said.

"Please Raine! I know you're lying to me. Please this is not true! It's just a prank right?! Answer me please." She said while crying.

"I'm not lying! I don't lie to anyone! Please leave now or else I'll call my mom and dad!" I pushed her outside the door and closed it. Even it's cold outside and raining I have to be strong. I have to do this not because I don't love her. It's for the best! I don't want her to suffer so I did it for the both of us.

"Raine we will be leaving at three!" My mom said to me.

"Yes mom!" I went to my room and packed all my things. And when I saw my sketch of Diane I sigh and put it on the garbage I mean all of it. And I went outside and it's still raining.

As I went inside the car I have 2 missed calls by Diane. I have no choice just to ignore and avoid it.

"Have you told this to Diane?" My mom ask me.

I just nodded and tears fell down on my cheeks when I felt my dad driving the car.

Diane I love you but I have to do this for the best. Goodbye.