Chapter 10

It was an Accident

Raine's Point of View

Melody invited me to her birthday and the party will be held at the beach. Of course, I said yes and she was very happy. The picture that I accidentally sent to Diane was for Melody because she told me that our picture will be her profile on facebook.

And Jessica told me that Diane doesn't love me anymore and she also told me that Diane was at the clinic yesterday because she felt dizzy and but now she's okay.

I'm just a little bit sad that Diane doesn't love me anymore but I will make her mine again because I still love her just wait and see how she loves me again.

It's saturday and I'm here alone at our house because my mom and dad went for a date and I don't really know what to do. I just laid on the couch and started eating my vanilla with a mixed chocolate ice cream.

When I heard my phone ringing it was from Jessica. I accepted her call and she started talking.

"Raine, do you want to talk to Diane?" She asks.

"Are you crazy?! After what I've done you think she will talk to me?!"

"What I mean is just tell her the truth that we are talking to each other. She's so depressed and sh-."

"Depressed?! She doesn't love me anymore." I said annoyed.

"If she's depressed then I don't care anymore. I wanted to move on and I don't want to hear her name. I don't give a damn anymore!" I yelled.

"Then don't yell at me! Thanks to me you still know if Diane is doing fine! Then if you don't want to talk to her and you don't love her anymore then fine! This is the last time we will talk Raine McCallsiter!" She yelled.

"Wait! Jessica! I-." Before I could finish my sentence she ended our conversation and I feel so guilty for what I've done.

I still love her so much. My emotions are driving me crazy.

Someone knocks on the door and when I opened it I saw Melody.

"Hi Raine! Sorry I didn't told you I was coming but I bought burgers for us." I smile as I saw Melody again.

"Come in." I said as I closed the door.

I lied again, I still love Diane but Jessica hates me now. How will I know if they are all doing fine there? I'm so pissed!

Melody sat down on the couch and I sat down beside her. She gave me the burger and my coke float.

"Happy Birthday Melody, you're 19 now."

"Yeah, thank you." She said as she scratched her head.

"Be ready okay? I hope you'll come to my party. You could also bring your mom and dad."

"They're very busy. They can't go to your party. Sorry for that."

"But I will be mad if you won't go to my party." She said as she pout.

"I won't miss it for the world." Melody laid her head on my shoulder like I'm her boyfriend or what, so I didn't move because I like this position too.

"Do I have to wear fancy suits?" I asked jokingly.

"No, it's okay if you wear your usual outfit. T-shirt, jeans and jacket. I like your hair in a messy state and that's just so cute." She said while looking at my messy hair.

Cute, because I have a black hair, it's my hair's natural color and I love it and I don't know why it's black but I love it.

"Thank you for visiting me Melody. I'm going to enjoy the party."