Chapter 13

Summer Time!

Diane's Point of View

School is done and it's already summer. I'm very happy because my stress is done. I can now rest after twelve months of suffering. I still remember the day me and Raine met. He doesn't love me anymore and he loves this girl named Melody.

I'm happy for them if they will be together. I know I moved on but why am I still sad sometimes?

I don't want to suffer again I want this suffering to end. I want to start a new life and forget about him but when we met it's very hard for me to move on again. Why?

I don't know what to do anymore. My feelings goes back again. I'm just being an idiot thinking he's just lying. He said it and it's done, it's over. I'm not good enough for him.

I acted normal when the time he said to me that he loves Melody. I acted happy for his decision but deep inside of my heart it hurts so much.

My heart was healed but it was broken again by the one who broke it again. Forget that, it's summer and I have to be happy because no studying and no suffer, stress and depress.

My friends went to their province to visit their relatives and I'm just going to stay here at my house and eat ice cream and anything I want.

When my brother went inside my room he smile and closed the door.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We're going to Hongkong today!" When he said that, I was shocked but I'm happy.

"What time?" I ask.

"Now! And if I say now! You should change your clothes." He said and went down the stairs.

They surprised me again this time but I love surprises. I opened my closet and search for a cute outfit. When I spotted a cute green sweater with butterflies on it I grab the sweater and I grab my blue jeans. I brushed my natural auburn hair and braided it and put some makeup and put my other clothes inside my bag because we will be there for 2 weeks I guess and grab my brown teddy bear and went downstairs.

I saw my mom and dad packed their things too and Jason also packed his things and before we leave I grab vanilla ice cream frim the fridge and started eating it while waiting for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished eating my ice cream and they said that we have to go. Jason helped me to pick my bag up and put it inside the taxi and sat down inside the car.

When my mom, dad and Jason went inside I felt the car move and while looking outside I feel satisfied. The colorful flowers were gone and I only see green leaves but still it's very beautiful outside.

When we arrived at the airport I grab my bag and we went inside the airport and started waiting for the plane.

The plane arrived after one hour and thirty minutes and as I sat down inside the plane while Jason sat down beside I feel happy.

This is my first time to ride a plane so I should enjoy this time. Jason hugged me and rested his chin on my head

"First time right?" Jason ask. I nod my head while holding my teddy bear beside me. I'm sometimes childish because teddy bears are so cute! But not only children can have teddy bears, right?

"My baby girl." He said.

I'll miss my brother if he goes back to USA. I want to study their this school year but I don't know if he will agree. I'm going to ask him soon enough.

"Sleep Diane..." I heard he said so I closed my eyes and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Diane, Jason wake up, we're here." As I opened my eyes we are now here at
the beautiful country, Hongkong.

When we went to the airport my mom and dad started finding for a taxi and when they saw one I hop in the and they all did the same.

It wasn't snowing here but it's still very cold. I wore my jacket that I brought and look at my phone.

"Are we going to disneyland?" I asked them.

"Yes, but not now. We still need rest and tomorrow we will be able to go." Jason said to me.

I shrugged my shoulders and while my dad is talking to the taxi driver my mom and my brother are picking a hotel for us.

When we arrived at the hotel there's only two rooms so I have to share the other room with my brother. That's not a problem for me.

While me and Jason are eating our dinner my dad is watching tv and mom is also eating.

"Honey, aren't you going to eat?" My mom said to dad.

"I will eat later. I'll just finish watching this." Dad replied.

I don't know why my dad loves to watch action movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When me and Jason laid on our soft bed I sigh and pout. He's ignoring me and he's always using his phone. I put my head on his chest and he looks at me and kissed my head.

"You're ignoring me." I said as I pout.

"I'm not ignoring you, I'm just searching something on my phone." He said to me.

"I'm so excited for tomorrow." I said.

"Me too, I can't wait." He replied.

And then we heard my mom vomiting and we quickly went downstairs. I saw my mom still doing the same thing and I feel nervous.

"Dad what happened?" Jason asked and rubbed our mom's back.

"I'm okay now. Thank you." My mom sat down on the couch and sigh.

"Mom are you pregnant?" I ask.

"I don't know Diane. I'm not sure if I am." She answered.

"Maybe you have to take the pregnancy test mom." Jason said to mom.

My mom looks at my dad and my dad nod his head. Jason went to the store to buy two pregnancy test and when he came back he gave one to mom.

What happened to her?

It's better if she's pregnant than she's sick. And I hope if she's pregnant I want a babaly boy.

"It's better for the both of you to go upstairs and I'll take care of your mom."

Me and Jason went to our room and he closed the door.

"If mom is pregnant I hope that's a boy." He said.

"I know right. I wanted to have a baby boy too."

"Well, we have to wait for the test tomorrow. Dad won't let us go down and it's already 9:00 pm. We have to sleep." He turned off the light and laid beside me.

I'm so excited for tomorrow. My dream will finally come true! I mean my mom and dad's dream but that's also my dream, to have a cute little brother baby boy.